Please make all armor skins usable by all classes

Fenris.8563

IMO armor skins should work just like outfits.  With the exception that you can mix and match armor skins of course, since you can use the individual items and are not forced to use the entire outfit.  The type of armor shouldn't matter when you're just using the skin.  This would really allow players to be more unique by giving us more freedom to create looks that we want. 

And, no I am not just saying this because I just saw 2 armor skin packs that I like and hastily bought them before realizing they don't match my classes armor type.  🤡

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 13
  • Sad 1

On 1/12/2023 at 1:08 AM, DeanBB.4268 said:

That's nice in theory, but each weight has its own rigging system.

Which is true for mixing weights but completely irrelevant for using different weights on all classes.

Just limit the weight to your first equipped armor piece. Ie if you're naked and equip a light armor piece... you can now only equip light armor. Strip naked again and equip a heavy armor piece... you can now only equip heavy armor.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

On 1/12/2023 at 1:19 AM, Fenris.8563 said:

IMO armor skins should work just like outfits.  With the exception that you can mix and match armor skins of course, since you can use the individual items and are not forced to use the entire outfit.  The type of armor shouldn't matter when you're just using the skin.  This would really allow players to be more unique by giving us more freedom to create looks that we want. 

And, no I am not just saying this because I just saw 2 armor skin packs that I like and hastily bought them before realizing they don't match my classes armor type.  🤡

Use search, topic has been made multiple times

• Like 1
  • Confused 1