Progression systeme

1 hour ago, The Boz.2038 said:

This has to be a Poe. Some kind of sarcasm. Please.

It's not sarcasm, but it does have some hidden meaning.

(Existing LFG do not allow me to get carried, I want end-game items for free/afking on world boss and last but not least, even easier mode coz I do not care to learn mechanics od the game, and Emboldened still force me to do so).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Biziut.3594 said:

It's not sarcasm, but it does have some hidden meaning.

(Existing LFG do not allow me to get carried, I want end-game items for free/afking on world boss and last but not least, even easier mode coz I do not care to learn mechanics od the game, and Emboldened still force me to do so).

xaxaxaaxa

Or Legendary Gear is not an end-game reward , but a longterm (like skyscale) + we dont need to interact with Raiders.

And people where against the easy mode for 10 years...that really helped the population boomed 😛

(Plus is people try to boycot the LFG once again like the 2-hours...well the company wont be able to do anything to revive the Instance content 😛 We have to wait other gamesto re-inent the wheel first)

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 8

7 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

xaxaxaaxa

Or Legendary Gear is not an end-game reward , but a longterm (like skyscale) + we dont need to interact with Raiders.

And people where against the easy mode for 10 years...that really helped the population boomed 😛

(Plus is people try to boycot the LFG once again like the 2-hours...well the company wont be able to do anything to revive the Instance content 😛 We have to wait other gamesto re-inent the wheel first)

But now with the easy mode, open world players can easily get the legendary armor. I know some open world players who started raiding with the emboldened mode. So no need for an open world armor. 

Edited by vares.8457
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

And people "where" against the easy mode for 10 years

11 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

+ we dont need to interact with Raiders.

12 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

(Plus is people try to boycot the LFG once again like the 2-hours...

12 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

We have to wait other gamesto re-inent the wheel first)

You can start making sense any time now...

😛😛 😛😛 😛😛 😛😛 😛 😛😛 😛😛 😛😛 😛😛 😛😛 😛😛 😛😛 😛 😛😛 😛😛 😛😛

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Biziut.3594 said:

You can start making sense any time now...

😛😛 😛😛 😛😛 😛😛 😛 😛😛 😛😛 😛😛 😛😛 😛😛 😛😛 😛😛 😛 😛😛 😛😛 😛😛

Don't worry , we will have 5,5 years to understand each other .

Some "troopers" we try to shut down other people so they wont whine (casuals will still read it) and i will continue having conversations with their rig-leaders (casuals will still read it)  . (Will this leave an option to showcase something positive about  them ? Not even Teapot after 2 years will be able to help )

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 9

2 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Don't worry , we will have 5,5 years to understand each other .

I am afraid that even few lifetimes won't be enough, if you won't finally take dictionary into your hands.

4 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

continue having conversations with their rig-leaders

More like the monologue, judging from both reasons, that your text is like REALLY hard to understand, and that your so-called "rig-leaders" (like who even is that xD), don't even exist... not in the plane of existance I live at least. 

8 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

(casuals will still read it)

I guess they will, but the question isn't, "Will they read it", it's "Will they understand it", and judging from the sentances like this... 

10 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Some "troopers" we try to shut down other people so they wont whine

...I am inclined to give it more than a hint of doubt.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3