Dear Anet; Can We Get Stab in Ventari Stance

Eldor.4201

Hey all,

I really want play a Healer Herald or Rene in fractals. I know Revenant class has a healer build but my problem is the sharing stab with my party... When I writing my last sentence, an idea come up to my mind which I didnt try yet:) I'll mention it below.

Specifically for Heal Herald, we need Dragon Stance for quick share (because our utility skills giving this boon) and Ventari for heal. But in fractals, especially in CMs, Stab become one of the most important boon. For Stab sharing, we have to swap to Jalis which means we have to abandon our Quick sharing (which is nuts) or our healing capabilities (which is close to nuts because, especially in pugs, healing is important). Many class like Specter or Druid/Untamed have such problem; they have to use their precious utility slots to give important boons. Solution for this would be better of course, but I'm just suggesting a minor change specifically for Heralds. Can you give Stab option for Ventari stance? Because we cant even freely select our utility skills like other classes. 

About my idea; for Heal Renegade (which I never tried), do we have to select Ventari and Kalla? I mean, is this a must? What happens if we bring Ventari and Jalis for ex. 🙂 I believe our cc capabilites will reduce slightly and we wont have Soulcleave options, but we will bring perma stab.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 1/20/2023 at 2:01 AM, Eldor.4201 said:

For Stab sharing, we have to swap to Jalis which means we have to abandon our Quick sharing (which is nuts) or our healing capabilities (which is close to nuts because, especially in pugs, healing is important).

This is also why I stopped playing Tempest; having to stop healing to give a boon is rediculous. If you look at the big supports Healbrand and HAM, they don't have to make any sacrifices to give their boons.

Druid kind of does since spirits replace glyphs, but its not as bad.

Herald and Tempest have to make alot of sacrifices to give their key boon (Alacrity or Quickness), and even more sacrifices to be able to give Stability at the same time, and all of this impacts healing severely. Renegade is actually in a pretty good spot in this regard, I think, compared to Herald.

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

I'm in agreement with other opinions here: AoE stunbreak would be better. 

Ventari doesn't really need to be a boon machine with Jalis supporting it, so I'd rather it got reactive utility like AoE stunbreak instead of boon coverage so they can focus on what really matters when using Ventari: Healing. 

• Like 1

You're expected to use Inspiring Reinforcement before leaving Jalis for any legend to support with.

The same can be said for pro-actively adding value to your healing by using RotGD before immediately leaving the stance.

Ventari doesn't need Stability. Considering it has also one of best healing potential in the game, having to make the compromise of either having Stability or Quickness while wanting to also havs Healing is extremely justified.

You can still heal passively in great numbers while having both Quickness and Stability if it's so important.

Edited by Shao.7236
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1