Enjoying The Matchmaker?

Bunbury.8472

We Love The Matchmaker Right?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Feel About It

• I love the matchmaker it makes the best games
    • The matchmaker can't make good games, just let me pick my team
    • Im lazy and I want the matchmaker to put good people on my team but I wouldn't pick them if I had the chance

1 hour ago, Peter.3901 said:

Just take a look on the diversity of choices of our great competitors, only unique and original builds, and of course the matchmaking is working perfectly since you all can see a druid in another team!

https://imgur.com/PtEVQay

Druid's copious amounts of Immobilize are at least as much of a problem in sPvP as AoE vomit and CC spam, so it looks like a fitting match composition.

It just feels a bit sad for the core Guardian and the Engineers being mixed up in there.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, Peter.3901 said:

I love to get matched with the same trolls every time while against 1 virtuoso and 2 cat every time, its really amazing.

Just take a look on the diversity of choices of our great competitors, only unique and original builds, and of course the matchmaking is working perfectly since you all can see a druid in another team!

https://imgur.com/PtEVQay

Seriously, i'm uninstalling this kitten after getting enough coins for the legendary armor.

Why do u need legendary armor if u will uninstall right after?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Think matchmaking is quit better these days. More game finishing really close (around 450/500).
But, you still have this **** habitude of matchmaking making you win 10 times in a row 500/30 en loose the next 10 match 30/500.
Resume : it's a little bit better but there's still problems.

59 minutes ago, Artefact.5348 said:

Think matchmaking is quit better these days. More game finishing really close (around 450/500).
But, you still have this **** habitude of matchmaking making you win 10 times in a row 500/30 en loose the next 10 match 30/500.
Resume : it's a little bit better but there's still problems.

If u lose 10 games 30/500 its your problem, not matchmaking lol.

Let's assume there somehow we get infinite players and perfect matchmaking and you are always playing with 9 other people of the exact same skill level, then what?

You would still end up averaging around a 50% win rate and only get wins towards League Reward chests from half of the matches you play regardless of if you playing like a god, do the bare minimum (or even AFK and it just happens the other team has more AFKers)
What I do or do not do has minimal impact on my reward. Top stats is far more controllable but offer much smaller rewards

What we need more then a change to match making is for rewards to be based on your personal actions rather then mostly your teams.
You should get points based on the top stats categories and how much you contributed and get bonuses for interacting with the maps special events like killing the lord in Legacy of the Foefire.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ShadowInTheVoid.9183 said:

What we need more then a change to match making is for rewards to be based on your personal actions rather then mostly your teams.
You should get points based on the top stats categories and how much you contributed and get bonuses for interacting with the maps special events like killing the lord in Legacy of the Foefire.

It would be nice but I can't see them doing it because of all the doubtful redditors who think we're all sniveling idiots that will totally ignore the objective in favor of going that extra mile for better rewards the first chance we get.

Even though it couldn't be further from the truth. Losing is still losing and winning is still winning so you have to play the objective still, only real difference is your way makes rating more skill-based whereas the current system leaves how much you gain/lose entirely to RNG.

For a 'competitive' mode, mind you. It's actually tragic, and reddit can zog right off. 👺

• Thanks 1