Power quickness Herald help, rotation and such, broken down if possible. (pve)

Joxer.6024

Ok so trying to get behind a qHerald but the "rotation" is doing my head in. I have seen some videos but obviously not the right ones as I am not getting it. OR I am and it just feels weird?

From what I can tell I pop the nature facet and then all but the elite, and then consume them right away before swapping legends? I mean is it just consume, swap, pew pew for a bit until they off cd and repeat? From what i have watched you basically hit the skill twice, active then consume? You dont leave them up for any amount of time? (yea, very piano-like) And what about the F2? some say dont let it drop when I have seen others consume it? Yea, for something that is supposed to be simple it feels very piano like, like the old Engi days! 

So if anyone plays one and has knowledge in this build please share, or if someone has a great video or site with the info, preferably broken down a bit, feel free to share that also.

I played around with FB a bit but am more of fan of Rev so figured I would give it go since I am wanting to get into a support ol some sort.

Cheers all!  😉

Edited by Joxer.6024

Since True Nature merely lengthens the boon duration I would use it last before swapping out of Glint.

It has the same downside as power quickness scrapper (and druid , alac specter, or power alac chrono, quickness warriors) as essentially you spam all the skills of one skill type (consume skills, spirits, gyros, wells, banners). On top of that you need enough quickness when swapping out of Glint such that it will last the time when you are outside of Glint.

Generally speaking when a spec only needs to use a select skill or do something they already would be doing it is better design than requiring use of utility skills of a skill type. (See Firebrand quickness mantra with mantra of solace traited, StM chrono which shatters and uses Tides of Time, quick harbinger with one elixir of anguish that has even been used in PVP, alac renegade, alac mirage ambush, to an extent quickness catalyst when jade sphere didn't have the 15s cooldowns , alac tempest although the overloads pulse alac at the end so it is unreliable). Alacrity mechanist brings it to the next level since you can just autoattack.

Edited by Infusion.7149
for clarity
  • Like 2