[NA][EST] 3/4 Friends looking for a guild

Zyxy.2174

We're new to the game but 3 of us are hardcore grinders. I'm primarily looking for PvP/PvE, the other 2 friends are more for PvE/Crafting stuff and the 4th is brand new so unsure if she would want to join yet or not. Advice for questions we have would be nice and we're sure to put in the work for any upkeep or events the guild has. We're all older as well (25-30). So if any guild would want us feel free to let us know!

Hi! I'm in a chill guild looking for some people to join, the name's Team Question Mark. We've got it going pretty well, like, guild hall maxed out and all the people are really chill and we essentially all know each other, would you like to join us? 

Whisper me at Tona.9364 or if you'd like to, send me a message on discord at Tona#3663

Hey Zyxy....Heree is a guild ad I run across the forums. There might be something in it for all your group maybe. Sure take a look and see what might interest you and give me a shout. 

NA [CBo] Crimson Blackout & [PACK] Wolves Of War....yes, 2 guilds in one based on Sorrow's Furnace
Depending what you are looking for and what your commitment level wants to be, we have it here in [CBo] and [PACK]. 

[CBo] is an easy-going PvX guild that is working towards all game modes. We do WvW 2 nights a week on Fridays (reset) and Sundays 9pm EST, 8pm CST and 6pm PST. We are based on Sorrow's Furnace server. Tuesdays and Thursdays are now PvE nights where people play and learn Raids, Strikes and Fractals can also be done upon request.

[PACK] is our WvW focused group. We run in WvW 5 nights a week. Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun. We start at 9pm EST, 8pm CST and 6pm PST. You are required to run a minimal of 2 nights out of the 5. We use Teamspeak for comms and this is mandatory. You dont have to talk, but you have to be able to hear the commander and her call outs. Guild builds will be required and repping [PACK] on WvW nights is also required. We have trainings and even 1 on 1 sessions for anyone requiring or requesting them. We are more than happy to help new guild members get their Warclaw mount also.

We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild, where all are welcome.
We also run random nights like Necro night, Ranger night, just something to have a laugh and a bit of fun with.

Please join us on TeamSpeak @ ts40.gameservers.com:9115
Discord @ https://discord.gg/6e3zHBKZhk we use Discord as a website.
Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035

P.S Transfers to SF are free if you haven't transferred before   or dirt cheaps at 500gems!!! 🙂

Hi Zyxy,

Given you can be in 5 guilds at once I figure you might as well check a few of us out, I'll toss in our usual blurb and you can see if we're your type of crazy.  We usually suggest people join the Discord and check us out then decide from there, no pressure.

[NA] [18+] Shrieking Quokkas has been around for over a year and thankfully we don't have any long term cliques and so far no overinflated egos (We do try to keep the toxic diehard types to a minimum). We don't have any big joining requirements, no forms to fill out or interviews to sit, just jump into Discord and have a chat, see what you think of us and let us know you want an invite.

Any of our members can send guild invites so you don't have to wait for the obligatory 'officer' to be online. Guild activity is similar, it's best to get to know people first but once you are known it's not hard to have others jump on something you want to run. There's a decent mix of interests in game we're running both experienced and training Fractals, Strikes, Raids and dungeons.  Anything you want to do just give a shout and people are likely to jump onboard for the fun of it, we're very easy going and more than happy to tag along on what you're doing in order to procrastinate on what we should be (coughskyscalecough).

Timezones are split between SEA and US times, most of the Discord voice activity seems to be US evening/Aussie Daytime though SEA evenings are expanding which is good given the founders are in Oz. It's not mandatory but we'd like to see voice chat get busier because it's a great space to toss ideas about, we do however require at least the ability to hear Discord during group activities.

We don't insist on repping either, it's your choice, though it's nice when people do, then we can drop in and say hi to the yellow dots on the map.

We'll help you if you ask and like to brainstorm ideas but we don't mind if you take or leave our advice, you'll likely get 3 different opinions anyway and it's always interesting to see what works for each person. Besides, everyone plays the game their own way, we even have a insane groups of people who like to WvW and PvP.

As for why Quokkas...... well drop into the Discord and we'll tell you.

https://discord.gg/jwz4SNG4vX