[NA][WvW][TC Server][Vengeance is Purrfect]: Hey Cats and Kittens!

Fatherbliss.4701

Vengeance is Purrfect is recruiting! We are the premier fighting guild who absolutely will never, ever run away from anything remotely looking like a fight. In fact we are often known for clobbering our opponents while grooming each other on the field. Now I would like to point out some verrrrry important details for you darlings.

This is a charr only guild. If you join with any other lesser race you’ll be automatically tossed on a list while we fling our litter in your general direction. You BEAST.

Anyone who plays one of those LASER LIGHT classes is automatically a Pawficer. A Pawficer of the PAW….and maybe the law too. Who knows. I sure don’t.

We have absolutely ZERO affiliation with some other guild group with the ViP tag. Soooo passe. Do they even trim themselves? Danglers. Not fish wranglers. They hardly ever even appear of course. And if they do we will serve up a bunch of mmmmmmmmmmroooooow trouble. Cat scratchin fever is contagious and outrageous.

Now if you enjoy climbing things, laying in the dappled sunlight, never would hurt a fly but might chase a mouse out of the Hilltop house, we are for you. Yes you. I know you. You live in that swanky house with Mrs Marple and she is the sweeeeetest nicest lady omg. I heart her so much. And now I heart you. 😊

Oh and a very important note. We only play on maps without water areas. I can’t stand the stuff. So evil. In WvW we will only play on Hills and guard the camp up north. Cuz that lower one is just groooosssss. Ugh. Do people have no shame in this game? Nasty business. Anyway you should cuddle with us. Closer. CLOSER. Remember Charr only! Best race really. So soft and pliable. Emphasis on healing builds that make people feel better about their life choices.

Our main officers and leaders!

Clawsen Purriwinkle is our guild leader and has the richest most wonderful fur pattern ever created. Join today to see the glory for yourself.

Merri Pausel is our Minister of Chasing (er, war). We definitely love them so much. Every single night they romp about the borderlands and game spreading the pounce mechanic. You don't know about that? Let 'em give a tiny cry of love into your life today.

Discord:

https://discord.gg/Qh4V3u3aEM

Edited by Fatherbliss.4701
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fatherbliss.4701 changed the title to [NA][WvW][TC Server][Vengeance is Purrfect]: Hey Cats and Kittens!