Thoughts about Silent Scope trait?

Henadde.4503

Stealth on every dodge? Even if it were 0.5 secs, still breaks targeting at the cost of nothing, not even spending initiative. Few veterans and builds could deal with that, but most can't since DE just need to dodge and spam rifle 1 & 2. You could solo an entire zerk if you want to lmao

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Henadde.4503 said:

Stealth on every dodge? Even if it were 0.5 secs, still breaks targeting at the cost of nothing, not even spending initiative. Few veterans and builds could deal with that, but most can't since DE just need to dodge and spam rifle 1 & 2. You could solo an entire zerk if you want to lmao

I'll wait for that video. If you made them use Silent Scope then you cost them endurance and you can still hit or cleave them while they're in stealth. 

Death's Judgment needs you in a cone to connect reliably and you can slide out of that or mitigate it before it hits you if you hear it or know when it's coming. It's not super fast. As long as you're closing distance and dropping stuff on them to make them move again, you can try to keep them turning and facing out of their element. There's no collision detection so you can move through someone. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, kash.9213 said:

I'll wait for that video. If you made them use Silent Scope then you cost them endurance and you can still hit or cleave them while they're in stealth. 

Death's Judgment needs you in a cone to connect reliably and you can slide out of that or mitigate it before it hits you if you hear it or know when it's coming. It's not super fast. As long as you're closing distance and dropping stuff on them to make them move again, you can try to keep them turning and facing out of their element. There's no collision detection so you can move through someone. 

Video? Just check on youtube...

About DJ, yeah, I know how to deal with that, still is not like everyone could perma dodge or keep mitigating it. Plus dont forget the mobility/barrier from rifle 4 + shadowstep + withdraw/roll. Reveal? np, just Shadow Meld. DE already has enough utility tho

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Henadde.4503 said:

Video? Just check on youtube...

About DJ, yeah, I know how to deal with that, still is not like everyone could perma dodge or keep mitigating it. Plus dont forget the mobility/barrier from rifle 4 + shadowstep + withdraw/roll. Reveal? np, just Shadow Meld. DE already has enough utility tho

Maybe I should have zeroed in on the hyberbole before. I've been against stealth on dodge on the forum since it was put in. I don't think it's all that busted alone though, but it can be compounded. 

They shouldn't touch you if you're rolling around with a zerg and if you're panning camera a lot you probably caught the stealth signs which kind of tell you what they're plotting anyway. I try to throw some kind of sticky bomb on them like Basilik Venom that I can pop with with a few modifiers when they go into stealth or ping them when behind cover, but I know not all builds pack that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1