If A SoloQ Player Can't Hit Top 25, Just Throw The Whole Thing Away

Saiyan.1704

4 hours ago, Bast.7253 said:

I need to find an Asura death sound download for text message alerts. It’s therapeutic. 

Ye shine with holy light kin, and your faith is an inspiration to my own. You do righteous work!  👏😄

@Trevor Boyer.6524I think that speaks for most match manipulation though. It's subtle and hard to recognize by design because usually the kind of people that do these things are deeply afraid of any sort of consequence for their actions. These aren't your typical cheats that do not care about getting banned, these are truly sick people that will do whatever it takes it win.

To say they take this game seriously would be the understatement of the millennium, and I have no doubt in my mind that the only reason flamey bird man even got caught was probably because one of the other ubersweat streamers nearly popped a vessel, spamming death  threats to Arenanet to please please save the fattened, fragile ego they tie to their rating in a dead game.

If flamey bird man didn't do this enough to get on the leaderboards, then I guarantee you 100% that it would have gone entirely unpunished as it does in the majority of cases. Btw have you ever seen Looney Tunes? My favorite character is Elmer Fudd. Unrelated, I know but I think the voice actor just did an amazing job on the voice especially and really giving Elmer that rarely witnessed 'weaponized lack of chill' attitude.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

I wonder if we form our cartel and do exactly what they do how long would take for the bans to land.

I have no desire to put that much effort into this game anymore. Yesterday’s match was the most I’ve played in like 2 months and that was more than enough. I’ll come back when they start adding more than jade bot terminals. Lol

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Here it is again for anyone who didn't review this: GW2 PvP Rigged? pt 1 - Twitch It's important in conjunction with this post.

Did you watch the 40 minute clip of the 3 matches?

Summary, incase you did not:

1. First match I get a blowout loss. If you watch this match, 90% of the points contributed to my team come from me alone holding far. You can see my team doing absolutely nothing. They don't even threaten decaps. This match has suspicious flow because it starts out fine and the game feels normal. But you can see at the end of the match on the flow chart, where it shows my team start out fine and then suddenly drop off into a flatline. It was like they realized "oh we have too high of a chance to win so we have to throw very hard to make sure we don't" and at one point during the match they all simultaneously seem to forget how to walk to nodes and begin repeatedly walking into farm. It's like they dropped from G3 rating down to S3 all simultaneously at the same time, even though at the beginning of the match, you can clearly see that they seem to be a bit superior in combat to the opponents. You never see progress drop off into flatline on the chart unless a team actually full AFKs. What's important to note is that htey aren't AFKing, but rather choosing to feed. That doesn't make sense outside of throwing.

I watched this one, it looks like a normal g2/low g3 game to me.  At the end of it you end up with 4/5 of you with two top stats each, showing pretty much equal participation. 

In fact, at the beginning it looks pretty close, the difference I think is you attempting to hold far on a +1 build instead of ganking people, which then kind of snowballed into what looks like the team giving up.  Would have to see team chat to confirm this though.

Not only that, it's a friggin' THREE ranger comp (plus a bonus thief!) vs. a two cata + mes comp--you weren't winning that unless the opposing team was like silver to your high gold.  

Not that win trading can't / isn't happening, but it surely wasn't happening in this match no matter how much tin foil hattery is going on.  

I also noticed you rocketed up to 1500ish since this video, so your luck must have turned around!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2

12 hours ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

I wonder if we form our cartel and do exactly what they do how long would take for the bans to land.

It's technically possible, but bordering on heretical.

In order for a counter-wintrading vigilante group to exist, they would have to be organized enough to abuse the matchmaker in the same way as the cartel. This would require a very intricate and coordinated operation in Discord and a lot of synching of queues and some insight into the enemy's composition.

I say heretical because it would also require abuse of the matchmaker, DuoQ, and exploitation of the general pvp population to accomplish. I mean the only real way to combat wintraders is to deny them wins, so the vigilante group would have to intentionally throw games just for the sake of tacking on some losses to the cartel.

Innocent ratings would be harmed, although innocence proves nothing.

Overall I think the ends do not justify the means here. It wouldn't be worth stooping to the level of the enemy, but I do think it is a very good, brilliant idea and concept that one might consider in your next game with them.

Victory is not winning, victory is hating the cartel with every fiber of one's self. 🙏

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

I watched this one, it looks like a normal g2/low g3 game to me.  At the end of it you end up with 4/5 of you with two top stats each, showing pretty much equal participation. 

In fact, at the beginning it looks pretty close, the difference I think is you attempting to hold far on a +1 build instead of ganking people, which then kind of snowballed into what looks like the team giving up.  Would have to see team chat to confirm this though.

Not only that, it's a friggin' THREE ranger comp (plus a bonus thief!) vs. a two cata + mes comp--you weren't winning that unless the opposing team was like silver to your high gold.  

Not that win trading can't / isn't happening, but it surely wasn't happening in this match no matter how much tin foil hattery is going on.  

I also noticed you rocketed up to 1500ish since this video, so your luck must have turned around!

These are my thoughts too. This is a pretty normal outcome when the team comps don't match up, which can happen sometimes when you pvp a lot.

What's happening here is red team doesn't have the structure needed to stay on a node while blue team does, then it gets compounded because red can't apply enough pressure when they're split up.

A better strategy might have been to abandon far and help secure mid or home and then roll out from there, but that's just a difference of opinion because the team comp between red and blue was the biggest factor here imo, and it's very common for pvpers to quit as soon as they lose 2-3 team fights in a row. Even if the score is close, the feeling is heavy because one side has to focus way more than the other.

Around 7mins or so in the video you talk about winning 1v2's but you're running away from mid which allows them to cap and sit on it. Yeah you're holding far and you kited them, but that isn't a win because they got mid out of it. A common strategy if your team can't hold home but can hold far (blue in this case) is to tell your teammates to abandon home, and it seems this is what blue team realized and took advantage of.

Seriously literally nobody wants to fight a ranger who plays like you 1v1. You're good but you're not aggressive or disruptive, instead you're very defensive and elusive, which is okay. Do not take it the wrong way it's just, yolo builds = more fun always while defensive builds = boring, just how it is and always will be.

So right off the bat again, if blue team picks up on your playstyle and the fact that you're just trying to hold their home, the correct strategy is to simply just ignore you and focus on the other 2 points, and that is what I am seeing happening, blue team played around you while red team got demoralized due to all the other factors. It sucks but yeah, they couldn't win their match ups while you did.

Not saying wintrading doesn't happen, I just don't think it was happening here in the first match. Just looks like a regular g3 match to me with people trying their best but most likely just not knowing or understanding what exactly is killing them or how to counter it, mixed with bad team comp and that's just a recipe for frustration and disaster.

I've been on all sides of these exchanges. Games where I've held far and won/lost, and games where I roamed around ganking and won/lost, thinking what I could have done differently, but it's mostly out of your control. It's very akin to someone DCing, there's just no real chance of winning. If someone can't win a match up, they can't win a match up. Rotating only helps so much.

As for solo queue highest rank I've gotten has been #38 but tbh I hate climbing ranked because losses, especially recently, always give me like -17 or -22, and wins only ever get me +11 or +13, and then sometimes I even get a +7, and this is not me playing different or queuing different either.

This just sucks because I literally end up having to win twice for every single loss, and many times I will get the same players back to back to back. I once vs the same duo 3 times in a row while the same solo queue players got put on my team. Not once do I ever get put on a duo queue team in ranked, it's almost always against them, and that just SUCKS no matter how you split it.

This happens every time I aim for plat 2. Every single time. I should not need to duo queue to break into plat 2. IMO.

@Trevor Boyer.6524

Edited by Waffles.5632
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

1. You can get top stats while throwing yourself into farm all game, which is exactly what they did. We've all seen it happen, when a bad player gets top stats and claims he contributed, when clearly that person did virtually nothing at all. We've also all seen situations where a strong player carries by drawing numbers and 1v2ing or 1v3ing all game, having little time to do nothing else other than dodge roll and run around, and in that case he no top stats at all even though he performed a God Tier play all game.
  2. Yes, it wasn't just close in the beginning, my team was crunching the other team. We were winning easily, and then as already detailed, SUDDENLY they all simultaneously just start dying constantly, as if my G3s turned into S3s, all at the same time. That is suspicious at best.
  3. But we were winning, that's the point that was made, until the sudden full team throw, simultaneous massive drop in skill level. Not a clutch play or rotation that turned it around. No, a simultaneous strange drop in all of their skill levels.
  4. A yes the tin foil hat cliche. I find that anyone who throws this out, is always playing blanket statement for the cartel, every time. I mean who acts like "well it certainly couldn't be win trading" after all the evidence exposed on this matter, and in light of magical flatline drop off matches like this?
  5. Yeah, I went back up to 1507 on a night when I noticed none of the usual suspicious mains/alts were online. Go figure.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Waffles.5632 said:

Around 7mins or so in the video you talk about winning 1v2's but you're running away from mid which allows them to cap and sit on it

Because there is no reason to sacrifice far, the only node we had, to go lose a 1v3+ at mid. As soon as I would have left far, 100% guarantee you, Shadowjie would have went and decapped it, which is why he was constantly pushing me attempting to do so.

Yeah you're holding far and you kited them, but that isn't a win because they got mid out of it

It's always a win if you hold the node. Almost all of the 175 point total in that game came from me alone.

I'm not sure why you seem to think it's possible for a Ranger spec of any kind to be able to push mid by itself vs. Cata - Cata - Mesmer - Thief - Soulbeast, and not immediately die.

If my team would have been surviving at all, I would have had time to kill Shadowjie, and then push mid to assist them while they held opponent's attention there. But they were dying so fast, that I kept getting +'d far 2v1. Trying to push back mid into the depths of their numbers at mid would have been immediate death. All I could do was keep myself in situation to survive at far while holding the node, and hope my team could get back to either home or mid and win a team fight or at least survive long enough to give me time to win a 1v1 and go assist them. This however did not happen, and they were dying too quickly to assist.

No matter how good a player is, they cannot win 1v5s. Their team needs to contribute at least some adequate level of distraction just long enough to be able to assist them, or you're going to lose the game.

Seriously literally nobody wants to fight a ranger who plays like you 1v1. You're good but you're not aggressive or disruptive, instead you're very defensive and elusive, which is okay.

I can't be disruptive or aggressive when I'm being pushed by Catalysts & Mesmers with ultimate defense who have Shadowjie +ing them vs. me, and my team is constantly on farm 10s after they walk off the respawn. All I can do is kite & survive and wait for them to misposition so I can snag burst kills. Ranger builds cannot go tank on a node 1v2 vs. anything involving Catalysts.

So right off the bat again, if blue team picks up on your playstyle and the fact that you're just trying to hold their home, the correct strategy is to simply just ignore you and focus on the other 2 points, and that is what I am seeing happening,

Dude you can clearly see in the footage that I am being consistently pushed by Shadowjie at all times and have to kite many 1v2s at the far node. They are definitely not ignoring me.

Not saying wintrading doesn't happen, I just don't think it was happening here in the first match. Just looks like a regular g3 match to me with people trying their best but most likely just not knowing or understanding what exactly is killing them or how to counter it, mixed with bad team comp and that's just a recipe for frustration and disaster.

Except that they begin the match stronger than the opponent team, and it goes on for awhile. You can see my team is precisely dominating combats, and then ALL OF A SUDDEN, they all simultaneously drop like 400 rating in skill value and go on spawn farm.

You guys can toss all the commentary you want at this, but as I've already explained, that kind of flow in a match is highly suspicious at best.

Your commentary also suggests the idea that "It was all up to me to win that match" down near G2. Bruh, I can't 1v5s and nor should I have to for a win down in G2. Something is wrong with that match, no matter how you look at it.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

@Trevor Boyer.6524

Bro you're so convinced that it's wintrading and yet you have no actual proof.

Only a hunch that it's "highly suspicious".

That plus the fact that you're dismissive of any points different than yours. Makes it really hard to have any type of conversation if everyone else is wrong but you're right. Even in the video linked you talk about possibilities as if they are facts.

That's why I'm not gonna respond further. Two players now have told you that yes, there most definitely can be some type of wintrading going on in solo/duo queue, but with the evidence presented by you, that specific piece of evidence doesn't seem to be wintrading. Don't post videos if you don't want feedback. Especially after demanding people dedicate 40mins of their time to watch the whole thing.

Wintrading is for MAT's anyways because what is easiest and works best for solo/duo is simply trying to queue dodge. I mean I guess that is it's own form of win trading but people who try that hard need help for real. Just queue up and try to have fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2

19 hours ago, Shaogin.2679 said:

Well that part is based on speculation and not actual facts, and thus up for debate. But given the community in question here, that is why I gave up on that long ago and instead advocate for a solo queue with increased oversight and moderation from Anet. That is highly unlikely to happen as well though.

What do you mean "based on speculation"? Most matches without an MMR system in place will be even worse than they are now (and it's bad now because of low pop). That isn't speculation, it's a fact. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Waffles.5632 said:

Bro you're so convinced that it's wintrading and yet you have no actual proof.

If I was in a house alone with a 3 year old toddler, and I had just filled the cookie jar with cookies, if I had laid down to take a nap and woke up and the cookies were gone but there was still only me and the toddler in the house, who do you think ate the cookies?

Let me tell ya, I don't exactly need video evidence to figure out that the toddle at the cookies.

That plus the fact that you're dismissive of any points different than yours.

You're not making good points though, you're just throwing biased unrealistic points of view like: "Well you should have went to held mid in a 1v5 while expecting that no one would decap far your only node in that time". Those aren't valid points of view. That's just kind of ridiculous, acting like the average G2/G3 player is supposed to be cleaning house in 1v4s & 1v5s and holding 2 nodes by themself to get wins in bottom G3 and top G2. That is not realistic and you know it isn't.

that specific piece of evidence doesn't seem to be wintrading.

What would you call it again? A typical G2 game? Because it's completely normal that you'd need to win 1v5s to even have a chance at winning a G2 game, meanwhile in every top streamed match, people who are playing at 400 rating higher than me are somehow getting visually easier games as if the match maker were placing P3+ as G2s and placing G2s in the difficult situations P3+ should be in. Yeah that makes sense.

Clearly there is match manipulation going on in GW2, yet for some reason, there are still people like you in this forum who act like any evidence posted isn't evidence at all.

I mean what do you think win trading looks like? Do you think they flash signals to you or give you an agreement to click yes on before it happens? Do you think they let you know about it at all? Did you think they invited you to a discord so you could screenshot conversations & schedules for proof? Come on my dude. These kinds of videos posted are all the proof you're going to get. Even when Vallun posted a video of CJ blatently throwing on an alt for Shorts, there were still people like you saying: "Oh well, that doesn't prove anything." Come on bud.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

If I was in a house alone with a 3 year old toddler, and I had just filled the cookie jar with cookies, if I had laid down to take a nap and woke up and the cookies were gone but there was still only me and the toddler in the house, who do you think at the cookies?

Let me tell ya, I don't exactly need video evidence to figure out that the toddle at the cookies.

You're not making good points though, you're just throwing biased unrealistic points of view like: "Well you should have went to held mid in a 1v5 while expecting that no one would decap far your only node in that time". Those aren't valid points of view.

What would you call it again? A typical G2 game? Because it's completely normal that you'd need to win 1v5s to even have a chance at winning a G2 game, meanwhile in every stop streamed match, people who are playing at 400 rating higher than me are somehow getting far easier games as if the match maker were placing P3+ as G2s and placing G2s ans P3+. Yeah that makes sense.

When you climbed back up to the 1500 range did you have 4 or 5 matches around that threshold going against legend duos and other high plat players? Because that's what's happened to me every season for the past 2 or 3 years and I finally said screw it. Because not only does that knock me back down but then starts the endless losing streak. 

COULD be a population drop as a cause and the fact that I played off-hours but this is what happens in g2 and g3. You go up against people and wind up in landslide losses because whether it be the algorithm powers that be or high level tactics it's just swoosh back to "why am I playing this again?"

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Bast.7253 said:

When you climbed back up to the 1500 range did you have 4 or 5 matches around that threshold going against legend duos and other high plat players? Because that's what's happened to me every season for the past 2 or 3 years and I finally said screw it. Because not only does that knock me back down but then starts the endless losing streak. 

COULD be a population drop as a cause and the fact that I played off-hours but this is what happens in g2 and g3. You go up against people and wind up in landslide losses because whether it be the algorithm powers that be or high level tactics it's just swoosh back to "why am I playing this again?"

I know exactly those predictable algorithm patterns you're talking about.

In this case though, as soon as I hit 1507, it was like 3:00 am in the morning and I just logged off. I think I'll hit decay tonight and probably have to run another match. We'll see what happens.

11 minutes ago, Bast.7253 said:

People forget the major difference between g2/g3 and plat+ players are simply a tiny gap of extra knowledge.

Your average g2/g3 player is going to be good against like 7/10 meta builds, but those last 3/10 meta builds that they have less experience with/against, or haven't gone up against? That's the difference, and it will make the climbing player look silly, because death in gw2 pvp does look silly, especially now when anyone can get CC locked and bursted down in ~5secs.

The margin for error is razor thin, and plat players can execute better, simply put. They have more experience.

This is why some team fights can be won at first but later during the match be lost. The gold player isn't used to how much focus a high level pvp match can require for the whole ~10mins or so. It sucks to hear but gold players get tired, and 1 tired or unaware gold player against a plat duo is  a recipe for disaster. These are much more highly likely factors among other things than win trading, especially in solo/duo queue.

Now, again, that is not to say wintrading doesn't happen in solo/duo, it's just way more likely people are going to Q-dodge instead of wintrade. MAT's are a different story.

If anyone really care about ranking solo, they need to play at off hours, and very very selectively, because the MM is watching. It will feed you losses because from it's point of view, it's not feeding you a loss, it's betting that you can carry your team and win. It's ofc betting wrong because it doesn't see all of the human factor at play, like how 2 highly skilled plat players can coordinate and entirely shutdown an enemy team, which is what happens the higher you go. This again feeds into the already broken morale system of some pvpers quitting or checking out mentally as soon as the first team fight is lost.

Again, this happens to me literally every time I climb above 1550 and climb towards plat 2. It is next to impossible solo unless you try hard and play exclusively meta while putting in a ton of effort.

It's much easier to duo because now half the load can be shared with another player who's skill is hopefully equal to yours or better.

I don't personally duo, because I love solo, but I think duo needs to be removed. A lot of problems stem from duo queue being allowed.

Edited by Waffles.5632
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

In this case though, as soon as I hit 1507, it was like 3:00 am in the morning and I just logged off. I think I'll hit decay tonight and probably have to run another match. We'll see what happens.

I can almost guarantee you that if you hit decay and pvp at off hours, you'll get some silvers on enemy team your first couple matches. The decay system can be abused like that. I once had a decay of -700 despite being plat1 and faced bronze for my first 3 or so matches back.

I don't know exactly what's going on, I have only a basic understanding of the MM, but have enough experience solo queue to know something is up. I know a lot of people keep saying low population, but I don't think it's just that.

Edited by Waffles.5632

9 hours ago, Waffles.5632 said:

As for solo queue highest rank I've gotten has been #38 but tbh I hate climbing ranked because losses, especially recently, always give me like -17 or -22, and wins only ever get me +11 or +13, and then sometimes I even get a +7, and this is not me playing different or queuing different either.

This just sucks because I literally end up having to win twice for every single loss, and many times I will get the same players back to back to back. I once vs the same duo 3 times in a row while the same solo queue players got put on my team. Not once do I ever get put on a duo queue team in ranked, it's almost always against them, and that just SUCKS no matter how you split it.

This happens every time I aim for plat 2. Every single time. I should not need to duo queue to break into plat 2. IMO.

This is the ultimate truth if you ask me. You could think anything of the wintraders, it doesn't matter. So long as you hold true to this righteous belief, you will spite them in your every act.

You and Trev are both right here, and I really think it's down to a technicities; what defines wintrading, how common it is.

You could call DuoQ match manipulation, and you would not be wrong, even though the cartel will probably point fingers and try to make you seem crazy. DuoQ was added back in by sycophants with the mechanical skill to beat pretty much any competition on their own, only they never want to actually extend that effort because with DuoQ they look like gods and it provides them with a convenient excuse while requiring no more than half the effort it takes to SoloQ.

This is just how the cartel operates though. Group-think, shame, and gaslighting. This is a total joke though as they are nothing but a vocal minority, that would be laughed out of any competition outside Gw2. The majority of sane people who aren't obsessed with winning and clout know what's really up, it isn't hard to see.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Zombiesbum.3502 said:

What do you mean "based on speculation"? Most matches without an MMR system in place will be even worse than they are now (and it's bad now because of low pop). That isn't speculation, it's a fact. 

Yeah......if you can't tell the difference then there is no point carrying on a conversation.

8 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Can we see the games where you went 1400 => 1500? 

I'm willing to bet they are not all close sweaty salt fests that you clamor for and instead look very much like the first game you showed on that 'Is PvP rigged?!?!' stream but with you on the winning end...

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

@Multicolorhipster.9751

I said a long time ago (years ago) that we should have copied league. Solo queue, flex queu, and AT. People would mostly play solo queue. While flex would be for groups and solo people messing around.

Separate boards for each. Not like anyone takes the flex board seriously anyways in league. 

The issue with this is that league had (still has?) duo queue in low elo in solo queue. Which leads to things like boosting/cary services being sold.  Get rid of duo queue entirely in solo queue is the easy solution. 

It's funny to see T1 being quoted making the argument. But it make sense as league players lived through this on a much larger scale already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Natedog.7549 said:

I said a long time ago (years ago) that we should have copied league. Solo queue, flex queu, and AT. People would mostly play solo queue. While flex would be for groups and solo people messing around.

Separate boards for each. Not like anyone takes the flex board seriously anyways in league. 

I think it's a great idea that only the wintraders could really have a problem with, and they do, believe me.

I've been asking for the same thing for 5 years as well because I agree that a competitive split is necessary; not just in gw2, but in all  games offering an advantage in competition, because then it is no longer about the game or the competition, it becomes solely about DuoQ. DuoQ to win under the guise of "we just want to play with friends."

You would think most people would just ignore someone asking for something that doesn't affect them at all, but not with Gw2, no not at all. If you want SoloQ in Gw2, you're going to have to battle tooth and nail with the most vile reddit can throw at you, being called "friendless" and other fun words that begin with the letter F. If you ever fire back, you're the one that gets banned too, even if the top player's alt that you insulted gets banned along with you, the cartel always has more. Any idea you might have will be shot down as a biproduct of having every mental illness. Just all of them. 😂And not just by 1 person, but by the entire particular wintrader's posse, as they call in their 💩-sniffing twitch mods to parrot them and make them seem in the right.

And that's just recalling my 10 ranked placement matches this season if that gives any sense to the scale of it all.

The issue with this is that league had (still has?) duo queue in low elo in solo queue. Which leads to things like boosting/cary services being sold.  Get rid of duo queue entirely in solo queue is the easy solution. 

Totes. Split queues shouldn't even be necessary, at least imo. With all the pushback from the SoloQ-hating wintraders, I just started compromising because I used to be weak before I found CmC.

Anyway, if it was up to me, i'd just say get rid of it entirely. If they wanted to play comp with friends, they could have always gone to ATs, but they don't want to do that. They want to turn ATs into "AFK ATs" where 10 people collectively do nothing for prolonged periods of their life to earn virtual trash.

It's funny to see T1 being quoted making the argument. But it make sense as league players lived through this on a much larger scale already.

Yeah T1 and league have always had to deal with this as far as I know, never played it cause of. Same goes for Overwatch or any game that expects 1 person to compete like 2, or 3, or 4 people grouped together. It's not Ranked, it's Rankedlite so that leaves whatever unranked modes the game offers as the only option to even play at all and that's going to stagnate quick as kitten.

At least with those games it was baked into the design, whereas with Gw2 we had SoloQ for a while and then they took it away from us. To have and to lose is worse than never having imo. Would rather be told i'm wasting my time before the fact, me. At least 1 person at Arenanet(or formerly) is also a lot more cold-blooded than their purple hair and open-minded disposition might lead one to believe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

(responding to original post)

This is almost exactly why I haven't done ranked for years, though my issue is more that 3-4 randoms will never be consistent. Tried it a few times, started losing because of obviously bad teams, I'd die twice in a game capping nodes meanwhile whole time is becoming an hero on mid repeatedly and just generally being bad at everything. Why subject myself to that lol