I have to say

Xenesis.6389

This game is not much better than an emulated server mmo at this point. You know where you have arrow shots that go beyond their "actual range limit", but other arrow shots on another class somehow follows the actual range rules, you have no line of sight ports through solid mass to a target, but other class has a port that can't target a spot right in front of their foot because "no line of sight", movement speed or movement skills triggered so fast you can't even tell if it's a hack or not anymore, exploits to get into places you shouldn't be in, actual health hacks. Skills bugs like I'm sitting here with 3 clone count showing up on my mesmer out of combat, but there's no actual clones and I can't spawn any, only phantasmals, an invis bug that doesn't show me in invis, and these two can't be fixed until you relog. 

But hey ram stability is getting fixed after 10 years, so that's good news....... .. .

🍿

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

This game is not much better than an emulated server mmo at this point. You know where you have arrow shots that go beyond their "actual range limit", but other arrow shots on another class somehow follows the actual range rules, you have no line of sight ports through solid mass to a target, but other class has a port that can't target a spot right in front of their foot because "no line of sight", movement speed or movement skills triggered so fast you can't even tell if it's a hack or not anymore, exploits to get into places you shouldn't be in, actual health hacks. Skills bugs like I'm sitting here with 3 clone count showing up on my mesmer out of combat, but there's no actual clones and I can't spawn any, only phantasmals, an invis bug that doesn't show me in invis, and these two can't be fixed until you relog. 

But hey ram stability is getting fixed after 10 years, so that's good news....... .. .

🍿

Moat of these are a l2p issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

1 hour ago, Justine.6351 said:

Moat of these are a l2p issue.

1 hour ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

🍿

Justine, me you and Xen have been here for a bit. It's the point that ANet thinks that the take away is that people using Rams are stab bugged and need a boost, while you can just disable rams by throwing a siege disabler thru a gate and why would you use rams and waste supply in the first place.

Xen my friend, 🙂 , its ok I had to tell my havoc we will be defending less and stop repairing since there is no point to do so since time to take is being further reduced soonish. We will look to just attack more since ANet has declared no one should defend and instead just attack. But people taking empty structures will surely lead to more fights as defenders have no reasons or tools to defend with, so why do so. We are entering the age of the paper tiger. RAWR!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Peeks at a post, lol, oh yeah have you on ignore for a reason.

Hold on Imma look up youtube on how to "learn to play" exploits. 🥴

These forums is the other problem, and not a wonder why anet ignores it, but also a problem with who they actually do listen to. Frustrating, very frustrating.

How you doing Grimm hope you had a good reset. 🥂 But yeah, most things are just not worth doing anymore, I stopped caring about going up tiers, about ppt, about sneaking objectives, about upgrading, about building or tapping siege, about taking bloodlust, about roaming, about using traps(that still buggy when switching specs?). All worthless, better off getting into big group fights, throw down aoes cc's, kill a couple people, reset my participation, then move on, and work on my eye roll when my pull get's fully immuned, oh, heh, guess I have the boon blobber mentality now. Gonna be a long boring week in wvw, Hi Mag. 🥴

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

4 minutes ago, Chaba.5410 said:

You know it was a bug that you could have stab and still get cc'd while on a ram (and catas and trebs), right?

Yes, I'm not saying anything wrong about the fix, but was it more important than say, fixing exploits to get into places? You could already build rams in positions so they weren't affected by disablers or catas through gates, plus shield gens are a thing. Did they really need to get durability buff too? eh. Wvw already lacks development time, it'd be nice to get it on actual game breaking stuff. I'm more frustrated by all this other stuff that's building up around the game, just venting a bit.

• Like 4
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Wvw already lacks development time, it'd be nice to get it on actual game breaking stuff. I'm more frustrated by all this other stuff that's building up around the game, just venting a bit.

Wait, you want the intern who worked on the upcoming WvW changes to work on other stuff? Is that really a good idea though? I mean let's put the changes in perspective. We are getting:

- a weekly achievement (I'm sure this one was very hard to code...)

- some value adjustments to hitpoints of siege

- a value adjustment on Chain Pull (lol)

- a value adjustment on supply stored

- a value adjustment on dolyak hitpoints and supply provided

In short: the actual execution and implementation is like an evenings worth of work, if even that. Now granted, deciding on which values to adjust and how might have taken the day before.

The goal of the changes is clear: speed up siege events. The goal likely being to promote more fighting outside of structures around supply in camps (this is actually not a bad idea, if supply camps were not so insanely easy to flip in seconds even solo).

The most probable result will be: more flipping and faster ppt.

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Justine, me you and Xen have been here for a bit. It's the point that ANet thinks that the take away is that people using Rams are stab bugged and need a boost, while you can just disable rams by throwing a siege disabler thru a gate and why would you use rams and waste supply in the first place.

Xen my friend, 🙂 , its ok I had to tell my havoc we will be defending less and stop repairing since there is no point to do so since time to take is being further reduced soonish. We will look to just attack more since ANet has declared no one should defend and instead just attack. But people taking empty structures will surely lead to more fights as defenders have no reasons or tools to defend with, so why do so. We are entering the age of the paper tiger. RAWR!

I defend paper not because I think I can hold it but because I know it irritates them to be slowed down 🙃

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

How you doing Grimm hope you had a good reset. 🥂 But yeah, most things are just not worth doing anymore, I stopped caring about going up tiers, about ppt, about sneaking objectives, about upgrading, about building or tapping siege, about taking bloodlust, about roaming, about using traps(that still buggy when switching specs?). All worthless, better off getting into big group fights, throw down aoes cc's, kill a couple people, reset my participation, then move on, and work on my eye roll when my pull get's fully immuned, oh, heh, guess I have the boon blobber mentality now.

Yeah, many of us went through this phase years ago.  I used to enjoy roaming, but they kept making changes to minimize it.  Tactivators, auto-upgrades, lord buffs, being marked, and siege vs siege damage nerfs.  Heck the dang walls they introduced blocked roamers, but a zerg could destroy in a second.  Same thing for defending.  Now any strategy around siege placement is gone.  Back in the day lazy siege placement could be countered by a single person who knew what they were doing.

I feel the same way about the ranged AOE damage nerfs and lack of boon strips.  This affects me more since I have been forced to play full glass DPS specs because of our pug situation.  A high percentage tend to be new or PVE players.  We used to be able to overcome being outnumbered by coordinating high damage spikes.  It used to work on any DPS, then only Weavers.  Now not at all.  I feel like we have reached a tipping point where it is better for pugs to walk away instead of attempting to defend against larger groups.  Less reasons to participate in fights makes the game worse IMO, even if balance is based off of statistical outliers, EU blob feedback or GvG feedback.

Edited by Dagger.2035
  • Like 1

Remember that accusing any player, guild, or game world/server of cheating, griefing, hacking, or exploiting is not allowed on the forums. If you witness any of these acts while playing, please submit an in-game report or a ticket to our Customer Support team, so they can properly investigate the matter. In the case of a potential exploit, please report them using the in-game report function or submit a Customer Support ticket to ensure the development team is aware of them.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 7