quality of life improvement suggestions

nitemsg.4537

6 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Why do you need another bar cluttering up the screen when all you have to do is press 2 buttons to see it?

Because its quality of life , that is using  WvW resources/dev time ?

Why do we have an achiv UI for raids that tells us that we have completed the Raid instances for this  week ? You should already know

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

15 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Why do we have an achiv UI for raids that tells us that we have completed the Raid instances for this  week ? You should already know

Where?

And it was already pointed out multiple times that we can see whether or not all tickets were acquired this week, so not sure what point you're even attempting to make here.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Where?

And it was already pointed out multiple times that we can see whether or not all tickets were acquired this week, so not sure what point you're even attempting to make here.

(i dont know they tried to outsmart me and you have to clean this mess , xaxaxax )

As theres already a UI that tells us that if you completed or not the daily instances , there could be the same for WvW tickets , without trying to subtracks no how many tickets you had previous and do the camculations every time

• Confused 1

Just now, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

(i dont know they tried to outsmart me and you have to clean this mess , xaxaxax )

...what is this supposed to mean? That you don't know what you wrote in your previous post?

As theres already a UI that tells us that if you completed or not the daily instances , there could be the same for thickets

I asked you were that is, so please stop dodging and respond.

I also told you And it was already pointed out multiple times that we can see whether or not all tickets were acquired this week, so not sure what point you're even attempting to make here, so not sure why you're repeating your last post instead of addressing literally anything I wrote.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Sobx.1758 said:

...what is this supposed to mean? That you don't know what you wrote in your previous post?

I asked you were that is, so please stop dodging and respond.

I also told you And it was already pointed out multiple times that we can see whether or not all tickets were acquired this week, so not sure what point you're even attempting to make here, so not sure why you're repeating your last post instead of addressing literally anything I wrote.

As theres already a UI that tells us that if you completed or not the daily instances , there could be the same for WvW tickets , without trying to subtracks no how many tickets you had previous and do the camculations every time

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

As theres already a UI that tells us that if you completed or not the daily instances ,

Ok, where exactly is it?

there could be the same for WvW tickets

There is, you press B, go to skirmish rewards and see whether or not you have all tickets this week or not. Again, it was already repeatedly poined out so stop dodging while repeating this nonsense. Literally 0 calculations needed to know whether or not you have all tickets this week.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Ok, where exactly is it?

There is, you press B, go to skirmish rewards and see whether or not you have all tickets this week or not. Again, it was already repeatedly poined out so stop dodging while repeating this nonsense.

As more ways get introduced to gain Tickets (like the 35 from the chive panel)  , outside the Boxxes , it shoud be a usefull UI .

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

As more ways get introduced to gain Tickets (like the 35 from the chive panel)  , outside the Boxxes , it shoud be a usefull UI

Stop dodging:

5 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

As theres already a UI that tells us that if you completed or not the daily instances ,

Ok, where exactly is it?

5 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

there could be the same for WvW tickets

There is, you press B, go to skirmish rewards and see whether or not you have all tickets this week or not. Again, it was already repeatedly poined out so stop dodging while repeating this nonsense. Literally 0 calculations needed to know whether or not you have all tickets this week.

As for the "additional way to get it", it literally has it's own achievements to tell you whether or not you got it. No additional bars are needed for anything here, all the information is already available in the game.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Stop dodging:

Ok, where exactly is it?

As for the "additional way to get it", it literally has it's own achievements to tell you whether or not you got it. No additional bars are needed for anything here, all the information is already available in the game.

Maybe you should read again ?

Because there will be more ways to tickets for "active gameplay" outside the WvW Boxes . As other people said , they wont buff the passive again in the future

(are you sure you dont want to improve the lfg ? are you willing to wait after the WvW goble all the resources ?)

• Confused 1

Maybe you should read again ?

Because there will be more ways to tickets for "active gameplay" outside the WvW Boxes . As other people said , they wont buff the passive again in the future

Ok, it's clear you're intentionally dodging because you made some shot in the dark and wrote about things you have no understanding about. Thanks for participating. If you want to continue, feel free to go back to the previous post and address what I wrote without dodging literally all of it.

When there will be "more ways to get whatever", there will be "more ways to track it". Currently there is no "more ways" and so no additional tracking is needed for anything. It's not that complicated.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sobx.1758 said:

When there will be "more ways to get whatever", there will be "more ways to track it". Currently there is no "more ways" and so no additional tracking is needed for anything. It's not that complicated.

Well it wouldn't harm to start now .

What are they going to spent those resources ? Raids ? The WvW teams take note and choose for their mode

• Confused 1

Well it wouldn't harm to start now .

It would because there's 0 reason to make that change, as it was repeatedly pointed out and dodged by you. And you don't dodge because you think you're correct, you dodge because you know you're not.

As for the second line of your post: bad irrelevant bait. 🙄

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Sobx.1758 said:

It would because there's 0 reason to make that change, as it was repeatedly pointed out and dodged by you. And you don't dodge beacuse you think you're correct, you dodge because you know you're not.

As for the second question: bad irrelevant bait.

What are they going to spent those resources ? Raids ? The WvW teams take note of qol and choose what to implant for their mode

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

What are they going to spent those resources ? Raids ? The WvW teams take note of qol and choose what to implant for their mode

They clearly can spend on both. Now stop dodging and throwing bad baits because you know you're incorrect.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

They clearly can spend on both. Now stop dodging and throwing bad baits because you know you're incorrect.

Add some PvP resources plz

(well i guess if you dont want to improve the lfg , then each node will take its turn slowly to be imporved till it be maintained by few devs/crew )

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

On 1/29/2023 at 7:29 PM, nitemsg.4537 said:

Not really. If you add the tickets shown in the chests it is not the max per week (365). The tickets you get per tick change for example if you are a commander or in a map that has few players or depending on your level etc

The whole point is to have an indicator of the remaining acquirable tickets for the week.

Of course if you hover over the chest it doesn't take into account all tiers but if you look at the individual tiers of each chest then it shows you much each tier gives in tickets.

What I wonder about is why you would want this since the max of 365 through the reward chests is a fixed amount and is achieved by completing the diamond chest for the first time. You already know what the max is and you can track your progress via the reward chests. So why does it matter to whether you track your progress via the chests or via the number of one of the rewards that the chest gives?

I feel that it would be discouraging to newer players and unduly put pressure on them to reach that goal. Whereas achieving bronze chest feels more like an achievement than 42/365 tickets. And as I said, if you do regularly achieve diamond chest, then why track it in another way?

Just curious.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1