No Mistward Helm Casing drop

Hi! I'm a bit late with this collection but I've been trying to complete the Mistward armour for a few weeks now and all I'm only missing is the Helm Casing. I've done the King of the Jungle event multiple times now and have yet to recieve it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I've waited for the event to complete, I've double-checked the Gerent's Chest and still nothing. Am I just gonna have to settle with a near completed collection?

19 minutes ago, Wolfminer.9034 said:

Hi! I'm a bit late with this collection but I've been trying to complete the Mistward armour for a few weeks now and all I'm only missing is the Helm Casing. I've done the King of the Jungle event multiple times now and have yet to recieve it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I've waited for the event to complete, I've double-checked the Gerent's Chest and still nothing. Am I just gonna have to settle with a near completed collection?

Long time since I've done it, so I don't really remember, but maybe it's not a reward from the gerent chest and instead it drops upon the whole event successfully completing. By "whole event" I mean: after defeating 4 bosses, wait for the timer to go down to 0 and for the wall to be destroyed.

No guarantees though, I'm guessing.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Long time since I've done it, so I don't really remember, but maybe it's not a reward from the gerent chest and instead it drops upon the whole event successfully completing. By "whole event" I mean: after defeating 4 bosses, wait for the timer to go down to 0 and for the wall to be destroyed.

No guarantees though, I'm guessing.

Thanks for the suggestion but sadly I've already done that and still nothing.

1 hour ago, Wolfminer.9034 said:

The drop chance on most of these items simply isn't 100%. They're meant to keep you coming back to the event multiple times, it may take as many as 5-10 complete runs to get it, because while the drop chance is really high you can repeatedly fail a roll to get it and you only get one chance per meta.

These are the easy ones, some later items require as many as 30+ meta events to complete.

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508