Black Lion Chest Exclusives switched after only a week?

Why were the Black Lion Chest Exclusives that can be bought for Black Lion Statuettes changed after only a week? 
I didn't have time to get the lunar back/glider combo. Bet it'll take ages before they show up again. 😞 

Not to mention I spent money to open boxes just to get statuettes, only to find the thing that I wanted was gone so fast. Thanks...

• Confused 5

7 minutes ago, Lunaticsarkasm.9061 said:

I may of course be wrong, but then so is the wiki.

Wiki seems to be all over the place with exlusives dates. If it was the batch of exclusives with the jade tech chair (and according to wiki it was?) then this reddit thread suggests it was up 3 weeks ago:

• Confused 1

I dont think they really change stuff in order, sadly, Anet is VERY inconsistent as we can see with todays black lion chest, logic and main purpose of BL Tickets is totally missing. Not to mention wrong posts they make and change in few minutes.
My point was that last time Statuettes were changed was 30 weeks ago for lunar new year, they dont change it outside the updates. So if the item you wanted was there week ago, I understand it was according to your post, then it had to be there since 3 weeks ago. 
If it wasnt then it probably will be some time in the future. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Cernoch.8524 said:

He wanted to get the glider and those can not be bought on TP with golds.

Technically not true, most of the exclusive items can be purchased on the TP via the Black Lion Exclusive Chest. It is very pricey though.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Exclusives_Chest

Edited by Sime.3681
  • Like 1