Bug in "The End" story journal

Aqua.8379

Didn't work for me unfortunately. Tried starting POF events a few times. Tried every mount, gliding. leaping off a griffon, using jackal leap etc. Lodged a ticket but hoping this is fixed soon.  I'm trying to get to Dragonfall to work on getting my Skyscale but this is causing a huge problem 😕 

8 minutes ago, Kit.7341 said:

Didn't work for me unfortunately. Tried starting POF events a few times. Tried every mount, gliding. leaping off a griffon, using jackal leap etc. Lodged a ticket but hoping this is fixed soon.  I'm trying to get to Dragonfall to work on getting my Skyscale but this is causing a huge problem 😕 

I am just making suggestions but, have you tried unequipping your jade bot if you have one? When I was redoing it for achievements, if I had a core equipped, my skills simply would not load. Also this is pretty dumb because I am PRETTY sure in the last patch notes they said they fixed this...

3 hours ago, Slaughterism.9453 said:

Bricked quest in Chapter 4 and now bricked quest in Chapter 6, this game is trash lmao

Same problem here, the end AND storm tracking. With storm tracking, at least I have frds with skyscale and they finished the mission for me. This there is nothing that can be done. Maybe I can borrow a frd's pc and do the POF/other mount trick on theirs XD

Just in case anyone is still experiencing this bug (no Aurene model, no special action buttons), I just logged out and reentered the instance and it fixed everything. Didn't have to replay any of the previous story steps either, so not quite as broken as Storm Tracking (at least not now!)

On 2/7/2023 at 7:08 PM, EviLDeEdZ.6950 said:

Ok I fixed it. so what I did was 1) Go to path of fire and start any mission. Just hit start this chapter. 2) Wait a few seconds 3) Then go to LW Season 4, and click on "Continue Story". DO NOT go to war eternal and click start this chapter. Just on Living World Season 4 click continue story. 

That worked for me, thx

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2023 at 4:39 PM, Thordred.6250 said:

Just in case anyone is still experiencing this bug (no Aurene model, no special action buttons), I just logged out and reentered the instance and it fixed everything. Didn't have to replay any of the previous story steps either, so not quite as broken as Storm Tracking (at least not now!)

Same here just logged out then re logged in then entered the mission instance then everything was working.