Another Gw2 Crash after the thursday WvW Minis hotfix

I've been almost unable to enter any WvW Borderland since the last "WvW Minis hotfix" on thursday, everytime I try to enter a map the game just crashes.

OLD Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/eUa0uH4E

Edit - Added new pastebin WITHOUT stuff that may confuse peoplehttps://pastebin.com/k9curYvP

Additional info:

- Tried with and without any single Addon, same result on both cases.

- Already repaired the game 3 times, same result.

- Not using any overlays on my system (Nvidia disabled, no YoloMouse, no BlishHUD, no Steam overlay, etc).

- Using DX11.

- Already cleared local.dat and Gw2 Cache folders, same result.

- Current Nvidia drivers: 528.24 (worked just fine until the aforementioned patch).

- Using normal Anet account (meaning no Steam ones), also tried with original Launcher and Gw2Launcher, same result 

Edit: It may appear on the report that the game is installed from Steam, but I'm NOT using Steam as a launcher, only using the Original Launcher from Anet, again, same result on both.

- Graphic settings are everything on Ultra/High, besides Character and Model Limits (both on Low or Lowest), and Shadows: currently disabled.

- Due to thinking that it may or not have to be with having Minis active on PvE when trying to enter WvW maps, I've also tried: 

* In PvE having a Mini active and then entering WvW, result: crash.

* In PvE having a Mini disabled and then entering WvW, result: crash.

Extra:

- For some reason, the Borderland that 100% crashes is my Home BL, if I try entering into another Borderland, SOMETIMES it won't crash and let me in, then I can switch between maps without issues.

I also have an additional "Crash.dmp" if needed to upload.

Hope it get fixed soon, since WvW is my main gamemode, and not being able to even enter is quite frustrating.

Edited by Rayth.5342
Added extra info + new report for clearance

1 hour ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Maybe try not launching through Steam?  Disabling/removing RBHook and YoloMouse?

Have you... Even read the full post? I mean, I literally say that I'm using a normal Anet account (not STEAM), with the Original Launcher also, plus literally said that I'm NOT using Yolomouse, and other overlays.

RBHook is literally out of the box of you, since never said anything about that one, and most of the people don't have it anyways, so kinda like a random guess on your part.

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but like, c'mon, I've literally provided that info on the post.

Edited by Rayth.5342

Did you look at your crash report?  All those things are listed. 

D:\Archivos de programa\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exe

D:\Archivos de programa\RBTray\RBHook.dll

C:\Program Files\YoloMouse\Yolo64.dll

• C:\ProgramData\obs-studio-hook\graphics-hook64.dll
D:\Archivos de programa\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Guild Wars 2\bin64\CoherentUI64.dll

D:\Archivos de programa\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Guild Wars 2\bin64\d3d9.dll

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234

3 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Did you look at your crash report?  All those things are listed. 

Indeed they are, on one of the hundred crash reports I've got so far, that's why in the OG post I aforementioned that I've already tried with and without any of those things enabled/disabled, and makes no difference at all.

25 minutes ago, Rayth.5342 said:

Indeed they are, on one of the hundred crash reports I've got so far, that's why in the OG post I aforementioned that I've already tried with and without any of those things enabled/disabled, and makes no difference at all.

Yea if you open a support ticket with those dlls in the crash log they will waste your time asking you to remove those.

Just now, Chaba.5410 said:

Yea if you open a support ticket with those dlls in the crash log they will waste your time asking you to remove those.

Agreed on that, I've already updated the OG post with a clean pastebin, althought it should had been already clear that I was not using any of those and still got the same results, but well.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Little follow up since appears than no one even wants to get in touch or even acknowledge that there's an error happening.

Managed to narrow down the Crash to Two items:

- Winter's Presence (shoulders).

- Nightfury (Shoulders).

Steps to reproduce are easy:

- If I have ANY of those Equiped and SHOWN (so not hidden), when in PvE, and try to enter into WvW, the game will Crash with a 100% chance.

- If I HIDE the skin on the Hero Panel, and try to enter WvW -> No Crash at all.

- If I swap into other Shoulders (so far tried 15 random skins) -> No Crash at all.

- If I equip any of the stated before (Winter's Presence/Nightfury) -> Crash again.

So, TL;DR: Having any of those shoulders equipped will inevitably cause a crash when entering WvW.

Note: I don't mind equipping another shoulders in the meanwhile, or even hiding it, but I think that this is something that should be, AT LEAST; acknowledged by someone, since its an error/crash that I can reproduce with a 100% ratio, so nothing to be taken lightly.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

After the past Patch kicked me from WvW yesterday this is happening again to my Thief main for the 2nd time~ once again to only 1 character on my account; the one who was kicked from WvW for a patch. I can't enter WvW without crashing unless I enter with an equipment template that's completely empty. It happened to my Elementalist once before too but stopped happening when I removed Winter's Presence, which I removed from my Thief too after. I'm not sure what's doing it now. I tried with multiple things off/on~ at first it seemed like Rime-Rimmed Aquabreather and Aquabreather in general was doing it since removing those was first time I could enter but it's been unreliable other than entering totally naked.

I have 2 SAB infusions and 1 Jormag Infusion which has been unreliable at preventing crash when removed. WvW ones in all other slots. The rest being the same WvW/PvP legendary armor and trinkets and the same skins my Engineer is wearing, just different weapons and infusions, and my Engi doesn't crash. I don't know why only my Thief crashes other than; him getting kicked from WvW has glitched his equipment templates. The moment I swap to a template that isn't naked he'll crash when entering WvW. I've had some success when unequipping shoulders completely only tho and not just hidden.

Absolutely nothing the CS team had made me do the last time fixed it for my Thief, (which was a lot) till they finally just told me to wait as they looked into it after testing it on a different PC with same results. And eventually it just went away one day. I'd prefer it was permanently gone forever though.

• Sad 1