Legendary Armory question

Milo.3840

So I'm someone who almost exclusively does open world and occasional wvw. I swap weapons and sigils a lot. A lot a lot. Is there a way to "store" your legendary's stats such that every time you equip it you don't have to re-customize the stats and sigils all over again? Even more irritating is using my Legendary Sigils on a Legendary weapon, so much that I've elected to just freaking keep the regular sigils in my bags now because all I have to do is just equip them on the weapon rather than every time re-customizing the sigil ON TOP of re-customizing the stats of a weapon.. and then there's the having to re-transmog the Legendary every time as well..

• A scenario being, if I'm running around in open world on my Willbender and I only have two equipment template tabs. One is my power guardian equipment and the other is condition guardian. Sometimes I like to swap around to Dragonhunter. I have two Legendary Swords unlocked and a Legendary Greatsword. However, Dragonhunter can't wield off hand swords. So when I swap over I equip a shield or focus or something off-hand and equip my bow for the other weapon set. Then I swap back over to willbender. Now I have to re-customize the swords all over again from the armory: sigils, stats, etc., whereas previously before Legendary Armory I could just re-equip the sword off-hand hassle free.
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1