[PVE]D/D: Power Deadeye or Condi Daredevil?

bonzo.4325

I'll give a bit of context but my question basically boils down to the title.

I came back to the game a month ago after a 2year-ish hiatus and I was very pleased to se D/D power Deadeye on top of the benchmark charts since D/D has always been my favourite weapon combo for flavour reasons, so I began running the spec; While I like the overall feeling of playing it I find the rotation very punishing so I don't realisitically see myself getting to the high number seen in the benchmarks (I'm kind of a casual palyer ). On the other hand condi Daredevil seems to have a way less punishing rotation with a lot more built-in survivability but the damage, at least on the benchmarks, does not seem that great. My aim for now would be to play T4 fractals and strikes, with raiding in the future since I don't have much time on my hands right now.

43 minutes ago, bonzo.4325 said:

I'll give a bit of context but my question basically boils down to the title.

I came back to the game a month ago after a 2year-ish hiatus and I was very pleased to se D/D power Deadeye on top of the benchmark charts since D/D has always been my favourite weapon combo for flavour reasons, so I began running the spec; While I like the overall feeling of playing it I find the rotation very punishing so I don't realisitically see myself getting to the high number seen in the benchmarks (I'm kind of a casual palyer ). On the other hand condi Daredevil seems to have a way less punishing rotation with a lot more built-in survivability but the damage, at least on the benchmarks, does not seem that great. My aim for now would be to play T4 fractals and strikes, with raiding in the future since I don't have much time on my hands right now.

WAHAHAHAHA If I had 10 gold coin for ever time I say, hitting a golem that just stands there allowing you to stack boons and/or condis is an utterly stupid "benchmark"  🙄 In pve a hybrid daredevil version is best. If you can handle the bounding all the time, I'm sure you can punish that golem for standing still and not fighting back. When I get asked to go in fractals, I go as a staff, s/p daredevil or a rifle, s/d deadeye both power builds. Don't ask me about a benchmark, I haven't found the need to publish a youtube of me punishing a golem. It's more about being comfortable with the class, survival and being good at dps.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1