[NA][PvX] - Small, Tight-knit, Relaxed Guild. Wanting to grow just a little. [SIGH]

Stark.1350

I made a post here not long ago but wanted to change it up a bit from what was said then.

Currently, we have 56 members and usually average around 10 online per evening, though we often have members that play throughout the day and some that are on European time. We'd like to recruit just a couple more people to have a consistent ten-man team that we can do strikes/raids with and such like that.

We are a very casual guild. There are no representation rules, however, if you ask for help or want to run with us on something, then the expectation is that you will tag at those times. My HOPE is that you will come to enjoy our little community and want to be a part of it as your main focus.

We have a level 50 guild hall, and some of the upgrades aren't of interest to us, so I won't ask you to waste your materials. We also have a number of people that enjoy WvW. Currently, most of us are on Ehmry Bay, but with alliances coming soon, that won't matter for too much longer.

We have a mixture of new players and veterans. Some of the people in this guild I have played with for years and some of our newer players have dived right in. I am not a guild leader that is going to hold your hand, or make guild leading a job; I will ask that you make some effort as well in becoming a part of what we are.

We are open to seasoned veterans and those who are just starting the game for the first time, as well as anything in between. We go into more difficult content with a positive attitude and about having fun, even if we aren't successful. We are definitely not pro gamers by any stretch of the imagination. 🙂

I'd love to chat with you further and answer any questions that you might have. Feel welcome to hunt me down in game - Stark.1350. Thank you so much for reading this!

Edited by Stark.1350

Hi,

I'm looking for a casual NA guild for expanding my playing with some group content. I've been playing solo for several years and have forgotten almost everything about playing with a group. I'd like to discuss this with you if you're interested.

Thanks,

Ysabeaux

• Stark.1350 changed the title to [NA][PvX] - Small, Tight-knit, Relaxed Guild. Wanting to grow just a little. [SIGH]
1 hour ago, ThatJutsu.6548 said:

I’d love to join. I just made a Gaurdian yesterday and got to lvl 11. I’m new to the game and would like to find folks to have fun with. Thanks!

Hi there! Please toss me a message next time you see me in game, would love to chat with you! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...