trading post bug

Hello SourceOfTrippy.4207 here.

So I sell all my items on the trading post. And I have talked to someone in my guild and compared when the message for "selling items too quickly please wait a few minutes" pops up. I usually get to sell about 15-19 items before the trading post gives me that warning message. Now a guild member I know who I talked to in discord says he clears his entire full inventory and it never pops up even after selling 100s of items and has never seen the message on his account before. Also other guild members have never seen it before as well.

So I was wondering is my account bugged and why is that other people sell hundreds of items and never get any messages and I sell 19 single items and the messages pops up frequently. For example I sell 19 wait a few minutes then it lets me sell 5 or 6 and pops up again. I am not sure why this is happening because I am just doing normal meta runs, world bosses, wvw and strikes missions and every time I go to clear inventory it gives me the message selling items too quickly.

This message if for ANET due to them telling me in my support ticket to submit it in the forums.

Ok thank you.

Edited by SourceOfTrippy.4207

16 hours ago, SourceOfTrippy.4207 said:

message for "selling items too quickly please wait a few minutes" pops up. I usually get to sell about 15-19 items before the trading post gives me that warning message.

It's like that. Maybe others sell slower, if you wait a bit between each listing then you can list without block.

1 hour ago, Zboard.5019 said:

I dont think is a bug, i think is intended to fight bots. I get that message after selling or listing 12-15 times, and usually gives you an extra sell action every 10 seconds.

Could be, but for sure it does not work for bots. Instant sell/buy bots are still present on TP. So block for too fast trading is actually only for normal players.