Eternity not given

22 minutes ago, Ziggityzog.7389 said:

Oh just did that ticket system thank you

Go on a class that can use greatsword (warrior, ranger, guardian and mesmer as base class) press on main hand.

Do eternity show up as equipable?

You can even have 2 eternity unlocked since you can techincaly use it on both weapon sets at the same time.

3 hours ago, Ziggityzog.7389 said:

So i combined my tokens for Twilight and for Sunrise but i never received eternity on anything from the inventory to skins to legendary armory . It never showed up after the forge of the 4 items needed. Please look into my account for last night 2-10-23 around 6pm pacific

It wouldn't be in skins or armory until you bind it to your account. Should be in inventory. You can use a site like gw2efficiency.com to inspect your inventory via the API. You might have a bag hidden that it went in to.

Edited by Chaba.5410

4 minutes ago, Chaba.5410 said:

It wouldn't be in skins or armory until you bind it to your account. Should be in inventory. You can use a site like gw2efficiency.com to inspect your inventory via the API. You might have a bag hidden that it went in to.

That would be correct if the poster did not say they were useing the tokens.

Those tokens are only given if sunrise and twilight is bound to account and that in turn will make the product ( eternity ) bound aswell.