Can we please trade unneeded emblems for SOMETHING?

Firebeard.1746

In a way they're a measure of your engagement in the game, and I'm kind of surprised that they weren't used as a means of scaling up the rewards for WvW at all. Don't get me wrong, I like that rewards are being buffed, but it'd be really nice to have something useful to do with a legendary component if you've already filled your slots. Just a thought.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

You can now sell emblems at a vendor.

1 Emblem = 1 gold.

simple as that.

That is the simplest solution, and what they should have done when rolling them out, but people have horded them while waiting for a use, so I bet Anet is scared what would happen if they did something like that.

A daily/weekly trader would solve any worries about shocks to the market though.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

That is the simplest solution, and what they should have done when rolling them out, but people have horded them while waiting for a use, so I bet Anet is scared what would happen if they did something like that.

A daily/weekly trader would solve any worries about shocks to the market though.

That's what they did with achievement rewards when those were first added. They spaced it out so you'd get 1 achievement chest per week or something like that until your backlog was cleared, to avoid flooding players with items all in one go and messing up the economy.