Help with A.E.D.

Gertymf.2734

Hi guys! Im not playing that mutch engi and cant figure out how this works so im asking for some help. I just fought a core engi in wvw that used A.E.D. to heal (so far so good), its just that it seemd to last to long. I recorded it and the A.E.D. icon on his bar is lasting for 7 sec at one point (before getting triggered from leathal damage) and is not "flashing" for the first 2,5 sec after activation (when i test on my engi it allways flashes imediatly). I can also see that he is not recasting it with Automated medical responce since he doen not cast A.E.D. again in that time. So what am i missing? I cant find a way for it to last longer in the wiki and i cant see how it would reactivate on its own... and even if, why did the A.E.D. not "flash" like its running out for the first 2,5 sec? Thanks for answers 🙂

6 hours ago, Gertymf.2734 said:

Hi guys! Im not playing that mutch engi and cant figure out how this works so im asking for some help. I just fought a core engi in wvw that used A.E.D. to heal (so far so good), its just that it seemd to last to long. I recorded it and the A.E.D. icon on his bar is lasting for 7 sec at one point (before getting triggered from leathal damage) and is not "flashing" for the first 2,5 sec after activation (when i test on my engi it allways flashes imediatly). I can also see that he is not recasting it with Automated medical responce since he doen not cast A.E.D. again in that time. So what am i missing? I cant find a way for it to last longer in the wiki and i cant see how it would reactivate on its own... and even if, why did the A.E.D. not "flash" like its running out for the first 2,5 sec? Thanks for answers 🙂

If you plan to use it make sure you are not running any traits that give protection on heal because they'll interfere with it.

Edited by SleepyBat.9034

43 minutes ago, SleepyBat.9034 said:

If you plan to use it make sure you are not running any traits that give protection on heal because they'll interfere with it.

Would be really cool if anet could make all the on heal effects trigger after the AED heal procs. That heal skill would have great synergy with inventions then.

• Thanks 2