Empty bars in story journal saying "..."

Some tabs in the Story journal tab of the hero panel, namely My Story, Living world season 3 and Path of Fire have empty bars simply saying "..." between the individual story episodes. In some tabs every episode is followed by an empty bar, in others there's an empty bar every 3-4 episodes. As far as I can tell this appears to only be visual, but since the story journal is one of the first and main things many new players will interact with, I fear that a visual bug here might be a big turnoff to new players 

• Thanks 2

I didn't see this on my main characters, but going through on a character that hasn't completed story yet, I'm having this happen also. 

Holy crap I just checked the My Story and I have an empty bar with an ellipsis after every single step! I thought it had just happened to me on the PoF story but wow, I wasn't expecting that.

• 6 months later...

Sorry for the necro, but has there been any fix for this? I am trying to replay chapter 10 of the EoD story in order to enter the secret cavern and light a jade lantern that doesnt show up when entering through the gap. Problem is I can only see chapter 1 and chapters 16, 17 and 18. everything in between is just " ... " 

53 minutes ago, McMarc.1276 said:

Sorry for the necro, but has there been any fix for this? I am trying to replay chapter 10 of the EoD story in order to enter the secret cavern and light a jade lantern that doesnt show up when entering through the gap. Problem is I can only see chapter 1 and chapters 16, 17 and 18. everything in between is just " ... " 

In the case of EoD that may be you trying to do that on a character who hasn't done the EoD story yet. EoD is an expansion and chapters 2-15 only show up for a character who has done it before. Chapters 16 and 18 work different since they were added later.

I checked on my main who has done EoD- All chapters available.
On an alt character who hasn't - "..." between chapter 1-16-18

Edited by BrightWingedBat.6829