Returning Player looking for a guild starting out again.

Hey there....not sure if your looking for something specific, but here is a guild ad I run across the forums....let me know if you have any questions or queries about anything 🙂 

NA [CBo] Crimson Blackout & [PACK] Wolves Of War....yes, 2 guilds in one based on Sorrow's Furnace
Depending what you are looking for and what your commitment level wants to be, we have it here in [CBo] and [PACK]. 

[CBo] is an easy-going PvX guild that is working towards all game modes. We do WvW 2 nights a week on Fridays (reset) and Sundays 9pm EST, 8pm CST and 6pm PST. We are based on Sorrow's Furnace server. Tuesdays and Thursdays are now PvE nights where people play and learn Raids, Strikes and Fractals can also be done upon request.

[PACK] is our WvW focused group. We run in WvW 5 nights a week. Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun. We start at 9pm EST, 8pm CST and 6pm PST. You are required to run a minimal of 2 nights out of the 5. We use Teamspeak for comms and this is mandatory. You dont have to talk, but you have to be able to hear the commander and her call outs. Guild builds will be required and repping [PACK] on WvW nights is also required. We have trainings and even 1 on 1 sessions for anyone requiring or requesting them. We are more than happy to help new guild members get their Warclaw mount also.

We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild, where all are welcome.
We also run random nights like Necro night, Ranger night, just something to have a laugh and a bit of fun with.

Please join us on TeamSpeak @ ts40.gameservers.com:9115
Discord @ https://discord.gg/6e3zHBKZhk we use Discord as a website.
Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035

P.S Transfers to SF are free if you haven't transferred before   or dirt cheaps at 500gems!!!

Heya! On the odd chance you're either Australian or play on Aussie time zones on the NA servers. 

We're a little social guild  trying out every bit of content, we're mostly focused on pvp and fractals, but if a small guild is your style let me know! 

Edited by onya.2876

Hey there! Some more information would be fantastic for us recruiters. Are you NA or EU region? What type of content would you like to partake in (PvE, PvP, WvW)? Do you have any specific times you are active?

If you're in the NA region, interested in PvE, and play sometime after reset to late, you're welcome to check out Clair De Lune [Luna]. We're actively looking for social people to join us and help expand our community of lively folks. Luna hosts training and experienced events for end game and general PvE content, so regardless of your game knowledge/experience, I'm certain we'll have events for ya!

We have a forum post if you'd like to read more specific things about our community, event times, guild requirements, etc. which you can check out HERE. Let me know on our post or by DMing one of the folks at the bottom of our forum post for an invite if interested!