New Player Looking for Active and Welcoming Guild in Eastern Time

Azerate.2369

Hello everyone,

I'm a new player to Guild Wars 2, but I'm already loving the game! I've been playing for about a month and I'm looking for a guild to join. I'm a ranger with a focus on condition damage, and I'm interested in both PvE and PvP content. I'm also a programmer outside of the game, and I enjoy playing with a friendly and helpful community.

I'm seeking a guild that is active, inclusive, and welcoming to new players. I want to be part of a community that enjoys playing together, helping each other out, and exploring all that Guild Wars 2 has to offer. Whether it's doing group events, running dungeons or fractals, or participating in PvP matches, I'm excited to find a guild that shares my enthusiasm for the game. I should mention that I've already unlocked the Griffon mount, which has opened up a whole new world of exploration for me! I'm really enjoying the freedom of being able to fly around and discover new places in the game.

In terms of availability, I'm based in Eastern Time and typically play during the evenings and weekends. I'm looking for a guild that has a mix of casual and dedicated players and is willing to accommodate different schedules. It would also be great if the guild had a Discord server or other voice communication platform, as I find that communication is key to having a great time playing together.

If you have a guild that you think would be a good fit for me, please feel free to reach out to me here on the forum or in-game. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and having a great time in the game with you all. Thank you!

Edited by Azerate.2369

Hey there....not sure if your looking for something specific, but here is a guild ad I run across the forums....let me know if you have any questions or queries about anything 🙂 

NA [CBo] Crimson Blackout & [PACK] Wolves Of War....yes, 2 guilds in one based on Sorrow's Furnace
Depending what you are looking for and what your commitment level wants to be, we have it here in [CBo] and [PACK]. 

[CBo] is an easy-going PvX guild that is working towards all game modes. We do WvW 2 nights a week on Fridays (reset) and Sundays 9pm EST, 8pm CST and 6pm PST. We are based on Sorrow's Furnace server. Tuesdays and Thursdays are now PvE nights where people play and learn Raids, Strikes and Fractals can also be done upon request.

[PACK] is our WvW focused group. We run in WvW 5 nights a week. Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun. We start at 9pm EST, 8pm CST and 6pm PST. You are required to run a minimal of 2 nights out of the 5. We use Teamspeak for comms and this is mandatory. You dont have to talk, but you have to be able to hear the commander and her call outs. Guild builds will be required and repping [PACK] on WvW nights is also required. We have trainings and even 1 on 1 sessions for anyone requiring or requesting them. We are more than happy to help new guild members get their Warclaw mount also.

We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild, where all are welcome.
We also run random nights like Necro night, Ranger night, just something to have a laugh and a bit of fun with.

Please join us on TeamSpeak @ ts40.gameservers.com:9115
Discord @ https://discord.gg/6e3zHBKZhk we use Discord as a website.
Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035

P.S Transfers to SF are free if you haven't transferred before   or dirt cheaps at 500gems!!!

Evenin! With everything I've read, you seem like a very chill, social, and fun lad and we'd love to have you join our community! I'm unsure if you've come across our post yet, but Clair De Lune [Luna] is lookin for social folks to join us! We are a night owl, PvE guild that is welcoming of everyone regardless of knowledge, experience, or personal barrier.

I read you were lookin for a guild that uses Discord as well. For Luna, we do have a Discord requirement for our members since in and out of game communication takes place there, all member and official guild events, as well as other social things like fashion, pet, and guild photos, etc.. Basically: Discord is a massive thing for us as a guild!

If you think you may be interested and want more specifics on events, their times, our community information, and who to contact, we have a forum page that you can view HERE. If you don't think we're for you, I'm wishing you the best on finding the community for you!