Super confused about this game

Kellyyyy.7068

15 hours ago, Kellyyyy.7068 said:

wtf is this gamemode? is there no anti cheat? the second video of this kind that I find today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIWnI4EVagg

The fact that you are giving this degenerate that is hacking on a F2P account any stage is just sad.

The guy uploading this is a cheater... are you not aware?

There is enough videos where cheaters get caught in 4k on youtube. No need to post one that is FROM the cheater itself, giving him even more stage.

i mean look at this! Those creatures dont have functioning brains. This monkey will actually think what hes doing is cool, because its generating clicks.  Please remove the link.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sahne.6950 said:

The fact that you are giving this degenerate that is hacking on a F2P account any stage is just sad.

The guy uploading this is a cheater... are you not aware? And because of you, he is generating clicks.

Please remove this before he gets any more traffic for bu ll sh it like this.

There is enough videos where cheaters get caught in 4k on youtube. No need to post one that is FROM the cheater itself, giving him even more stage.

I just didnt knew what was hapening there. Because the other player seems to hack aswell and he have a high ranked title. Sad that players hack to get them and dont get perma ban for it. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

The guy uploading this is a cheater... are you not aware?

i mean look at this! Those creatures dont have functioning brains. This monkey will actually think what hes doing is cool, because its generating clicks.  Please remove the link.

Even with teleport hacks, that reaper still can't manage to make greatsword work.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

If you ask me there is a HUUUGE difference between being a "top player" and "being ontop of the Leaderboard".

Yeah you are right, although phoenix does have top tier mechanics, idk why he hacks. Jeff is a memelord and if you watch merp's stream when he solo q you can clearly see he is a bottom plat player at best that was carried by duoq

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Leaderboard means NOTHING.

Alot of good players dont play Ranked at all anymore. 

And you have people in the Top 3 EU that are unable to kill a casual on some offmeta Daggertempest, that barely manages to get 30 games each season.

Its pretty obvious that alot of them are carried by DuoQ and matchmanipulation.

Idk why you have to pat yourself on the back in every thread, kinda weird.

Not saying the guy in your vid is good, but untamed vs dps tempest is a big yikes. And if dueling is all there is in conquest wheres your r3 title.

Edited by lotus.5672

1 hour ago, lotus.5672 said:

Idk why you have to pat yourself on the back in every thread, kinda weird.

Not saying the guy in your vid is good, but dps untamed vs dps tempest is a big yikes. And if dueling is all there is in conquest wheres your r3 title.

Because i like a good pat on the back. 🐕 who doesnt? 

Just to make one thing clear: i am not a good player! I am abusing broken bunkercrap, but thats it.

Edited by Sahne.6950