Remove the rating loss in 3v3 when someone leaves

Uurik.2934

Just accept that 3v3 is nothing but a fun mini season while your wait for the actual season to begin.

Rank doesnt matter at all currently! ^^ During miniseasons no one cares for those little badges next to your name.

Because all they are saying is: How much supports you did stack in your 3v3 Team.

The currently best thing to do is run 2 supports, with a Berserker.  The berserker then swaps back and forth between Condi and Powerbuild whenever the enemy has found a way to counter it. This way he can secure alot of surprise kills and the enemy support cant setup a proper build to counter it.

The 2 Supports just spamm heals and Rally skills... and there you have it.....  FREE ELO.

Yesterday there were ALOT of people doing this.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Just accept that 3v3 is nothing but a fun mini season while your wait for the actual season to begin.

Rank doesnt matter at all currently! ^^ During miniseasons no one cares for those little badges next to your name.

Because all they are saying is: How much supports you did stack in your 3v3 Team.

The currently best thing to do is run 2 supports, with a Berserker.  The berserker then swaps back and forth between Condi and Powerbuild whenever the enemy has found a way to counter it. This way he can secure alot of surprise kills and the enemy support cant setup a proper build to counter it.

The 2 Supports just spamm heals and Rally skills... and there you have it.....  FREE ELO.

Yesterday there were ALOT of people doing this.

Tbh valid.

If two people are willing to babysit me I would roll the entire opposing team myself too. 

Ele/Ranger/scrapper/vind/SpB combos over here though.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1