bronze medals for everyone!

nondesu.3986

so killing two guards, solo ramming the gate open, and shredding the lord in a t1 tower only gives bronze medal level rewards.. if this is intended, could we get some details on what exactly is required for us to get gold tier? or are mag players automatically nerfed in terms of event participation to make it fair

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, nondesu.3986 said:

so killing two guards, solo ramming the gate open, and shredding the lord in a t1 tower only gives bronze medal level rewards.. if this is intended, could we get some details on what exactly is required for us to get gold tier? or are mag players automatically nerfed in terms of event participation to make it fair

Doesn't matter if I heal on my FB or play my DPS class top 5 DPS out of 50.  Bronze is all I get.   My FB get 40 bags for support and my DPS gets 125 bags.  

They punish support and healers and only reward DPS?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DtenCfour.3567 said:

Doesn't matter if I heal on my FB or play my DPS class top 5 DPS out of 50.  Bronze is all I get.   My FB get 40 bags for support and my DPS gets 125 bags.  

They punish support and healers and only reward DPS?

If you were on DPS spec, did you kill the lord and stand in the ring? Was the structure defended or just k-trained?

1 minute ago, Infusion.7149 said:

If you were on DPS spec, did you kill the lord and stand in the ring? Was the structure defended or just k-trained?

Killed the lord and most the guards, bronze for all!  Didn't matter if we faced a zerg of 70 or not, bronze. Everyone of us. 

Edited by DtenCfour.3567

7 hours ago, nondesu.3986 said:

Did you solo the lord or how many were there? Was there any defense? How many players did you kill before the lord? No there is no server bias, how many were in range of tower(friendly/enemy) when it was taken? We are all trying to sort this out to be fair.

13 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Oh great, just encourage more farming.

Hey guys don't cap right away, slow kill the lord and stay out of the ring while farm defenders for a couple minutes.

Sounds familiar.

🤭🍿

I mean, "farming" only works if you solo players keep feeding. Why chase trash around a map when you'll come right to us.

Can't be that hard to push 25 out of a lords room. If only roaming was a supported play style #newrewards

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Zikory.6871 said:

I mean, "farming" only works if you solo players keep feeding. Why chase trash around a map when you'll come right to us.

Can't be that hard to push 25 out of a lords room. If only roaming was a supported play style #newrewards

Nice little jabs, too bad you'll never land your big hit cause sorry to say, I don't feed zergs, especially boon balls, as I tend not to run in the middle of the feeders for you trash boon ballers. Nor do I recklessly jump into fights when the odds are not in my favor, just like again you boon ballers. See we have more in common than you think! 🤭🍿

• Like 1

Just now, Xenesis.6389 said:

Nice little jabs, too bad you'll never land your big hit cause sorry to say, I don't feed zergs, especially boon balls, as I tend not to run in the middle of the feeders for you trash boon ballers. Nor do I recklessly jump into fights when the odds are not in my favor, just like again you boon ballers. See we have more in common than you think! 🤭🍿

Hilarious you think I care about you at all. Farming keeps is just a symptom of nothing to fight. Best defense is actually just entertaining us away from your objectives. We literally complete our weeklies because all you people do it run back to your objectives.

5 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Nor do I recklessly jump into fights when the odds are not in my favor,

Sounds about right. Map chat pleb hiding on the walls, watching their team fight.

1 hour ago, Zikory.6871 said:

Hilarious you think I care about you at all. Farming keeps is just a symptom of nothing to fight. Best defense is actually just entertaining us away from your objectives. We literally complete our weeklies because all you people do it run back to your objectives.

Sounds about right. Map chat pleb hiding on the walls, watching their team fight.

lol I like how you go from calling me roaming trash, then a run back feeder, then a plebby wall hider watching fights, throwing out every cliche wvw insult at me, you sure you don't care? 🤭 Nothing to fight, yeah well when boon ballers don't want to fight each other, chase off all the smaller groups, chase off pug commanders, tank away from challenge, that's what happens, now you get to show your awesome "skill" against mindless zombie runback plebs, what a real challenge! Oh and while we're bragging about weeklies, I did my mines solo! while you needed a group lol! anyways good luck farming me while I'm on your team. 🤔🤭 🍿

Last reply since this is way off topic, you may have the last word.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

lol I like how you go from calling me roaming trash, then a run back feeder, then a plebby wall hider watching fights, throwing out every cliche wvw insult at me, you sure you don't care? 🤭 Nothing to fight, yeah well when boon ballers don't want to fight each other, chase off all the smaller groups, chase off pug commanders, tank away from challenge, that's what happens, now you get to show your awesome "skill" against mindless zombie runback plebs, what a real challenge! Oh and while we're bragging about weeklies, I did my mines solo! while you needed a group lol! anyways good luck farming me while I'm on your team. 🤔🤭 🍿

Last reply since this is way off topic, you may have the last word.

I mean, I call everyone trash. Some just take it personally. 🙃

2 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Oh great, just encourage more farming.

Hey guys don't cap right away, slow kill the lord and stay out of the ring while farm defenders for a couple minutes.

Sounds familiar.

🤭🍿

You're the one malding boon balls in every thread. I was merely providing my experience not being in the circle and getting gold.