NEW GUILD - Areaofeffect (AoE) [NA][PvX]

JedyJester.5732

Hello my name is JedyJester. I created the AoE community a few days ago. I suffer from severe anxiety and depression. Recently I had a mental health crisis and my wife had to take me to the mental health crisis center near me. There I was able to come back to reality and get out of my head. My wife and I met with a therapist after this and he asked me if I had any hobbies. I told him I enjoy gaming but I avoid it because it's frowned upon in my family. I was always told gaming is for lazy people and you are not a good father or husband if you game. My therapist told me to start gaming. I have created a discord server for gamers with mental health issues or gamers looking for a positive and uplifting community that can help lift them up. If you are interested and want to learn more then click on the AoE Discord invite link below. You don't need to join the guild in the game to join the AoE Discord server or to be my friend in the game (IGN: JedyJester.5732). Remember we have to take care of ourselves before we can effectively take care of others. I hope to see you in Tyria. 
https://discord.gg/ux8tfsgP2M