Branded armor?

Kiof.5710

I love the branded mount skins and have recently purchased some branded weapon skins.  I did a search on the exchange and there does not appear to be any branded armor pieces.  Any opinions on a complementary armor set that would go well with branded mounts and weapons?

• Like 1

Blossoming Mist Shard armor has a load of crystals growing out of it, particularly the heavy set.

It can be obtained from the Traceling Elonian Trader at the Pact camp in Dragonfall

Get yourself some suitably coloured purple dyes, such as Branded Dye to dye the crystals on it and its probably a nice match for the Branded mount skins.

Edited by Andy.5981
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In general if you want to find skins to fit a theme it's better to use the Wardrobe tab in the bank to find them. That will show you almost all the available skins (a few are hidden until you unlock them) whereas the Trading Post will only show the small sub-set which are tradable.

You can also use the Wiki galleries, which will list everything and give you info on how to get it.

4 hours ago, Andy.5981 said:

Blossoming Mist Shard armor has a load of crystals growing out of it, particularly the heavy set.

It can be obtained from the Traceling Elonian Trader at the Pact camp in Dragonfall

Get yourself some suitably coloured purple dyes, such as Branded Dye to dye the crystals on it and its probably a nice match for the Branded mount skins.

That's exactly what I was going to suggest. When I made my DIY 'champion of Aurene' themed costume (before the outfit existed) I used several of those skins.

There's also several stand-alone pieces which might work, like the Harbinger's Corrosive Touch, or the Zephyrite Lightning Helm and Glacial Gauntlets.