Drizzlewood

Krexen.9057

Sorry to bother, but does anyone know of a timer for Drizzlewood, or how to force a fresh map?

Every single time I go to this zone, it's always working on the north portion of the map. I'm tired of doing only north. Cleared it last night just to see if it'd put me on a new map, but nope, another north meta map. :classic_sad:

Drizziewood Meta isn't based on a timer, it just resets after the North portion is done, that's why pretty much every instance is in a different spot, if you only need South just camp the LFG for groups that are doing South at that time.

Or simply stay in the same instance after completing North, regardless of the prompt to change instance, even if the map seems dead, it will eventually pick up the pace and attract people. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jason.1083 said:

Drizziewood Meta isn't based on a timer, it just resets after the North portion is done, that's why pretty much every instance is in a different spot, if you only need South just camp the LFG for groups that are doing South at that time.

Or simply stay in the same instance after completing North, regardless of the prompt to change instance, even if the map seems dead, it will eventually pick up the pace and attract people. 

Especially if you advertise “fresh south” in LFG.