Coming back - requesting a bit of advice

Asreal.9543

Hi! Long time player, but I took a multiple month long break from the game and now I'm returning to my beloved Blood Legion Warrior. No matter what other class I try, Warrior is just too much fun.

I have a couple of questions:

- What are Berserker roaming builds like these days? Any good ones or is it Spellbreaker or bust? I'm currently just using Axe/Axe and GS as usual but I'm curious what the meta is like now. If they're no good at roaming I'll gladly try a zerg build as well.

- It's sort of silly, but is there a way to put Berserk and Primal Burst back onto the same button? I'm happy that I now have access to core Burst attacks, but it feels kind of awkward switching from one button to another when going Berserk -> Primal Burst. I'd like to be able to press the same button on the keyboard twice like I used to, instead of pressing one to go berserk and another to use my burst. I tried configuring my controls in different ways but couldn't get it to work, if it's even possible.

• Like 2

There are some testing out roaming berserker (me included) to some success and they are using some differences in builds. Most power builds are going for a tanky setup with bot/bot/bot in berserk tree and using the trait procs from going in and out of berserk to trade. Other than that dicipline and defence is common with -/top/top from defence with headbutt, DS and EP for realy high upptime of dmg immunity.

I dont know of a way to get your keybinds the way you whant.

berserker is pretty busted against power damage right now. With the defense master trait and heatbutt you have an 18 sec cd stunbreak that grants you 4-5 seconds of endure pain. With the rework of the eternal champion grandmaster trait you can also have another 4 seconds of complete damage immunity. Take the defiant stance as heal skill and you have another 5 seconds of invulnerability. Then shield + balanced stance and you practically cannot die to power damage anymore. And with cleansing sigil and shake it off you are in an ok spot vs condi builds aswell.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shinja.3451 said:

Not so like that either, anything that can avoid you by range or do a very high input damage will cause the berserker to be useless, which are practically all other professions such as rangers, eles, inge and many other builds.

Tell that to the Immob Druids that suffer at the end of my Gunflame while their condi ticks heal me.

• Haha 1

Welcome back! 

Spellbreaker is still probably the most solid option, but there's a really good roaming Berserker build that Vallun posted recently.  I'll link the vid below.  Personally, I think the build works better if you run Axe/Sh & Mace/Axe instead of Axe/Axe & Mace/Shield like in the vid, but your mileage may vary. 

8 hours ago, Asreal.9543 said:

- What are Berserker roaming builds like these days? Any good ones or is it Spellbreaker or bust? I'm currently just using Axe/Axe and GS as usual but I'm curious what the meta is like now. If they're no good at roaming I'll gladly try a zerg build as well.

berserker is good right now, viable for both roaming and zerging, different builds of course, condi berserker is better for roaming, power berserker is better for zerging. 💪 🔥

8 hours ago, Asreal.9543 said:

- It's sort of silly, but is there a way to put Berserk and Primal Burst back onto the same button? I'm happy that I now have access to core Burst attacks, but it feels kind of awkward switching from one button to another when going Berserk -> Primal Burst. I'd like to be able to press the same button on the keyboard twice like I used to, instead of pressing one to go berserk and another to use my burst. I tried configuring my controls in different ways but couldn't get it to work, if it's even possible.

its for the devs to decide, personally not having trouble with buttons like most other people are,

but i won't say no to QOL improvements, you and many others have requested a similar change. 🙂

Edited by eXruina.4956
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/24/2023 at 12:25 AM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Tell that to the Immob Druids that suffer at the end of my Gunflame while their condi ticks heal me.

just look for lord hizen vs cake, they are quite old videos, but even so the berserker was much stronger, even so the comment made me very funny XD