I feel like we need more variety in warclaw skins

StimkeeGoblin.1598

On 2/28/2023 at 1:38 AM, Erich.1783 said:

I would think that it would be relatively easy to adjust some of the jackal skins to the warclaw.

Thats what I always think when a new jackal skin comes out. Like "Oh come on, couldnt that have been a warclaw skin for once?" Do ppl even use jackal? Isnt it either just raptor, bug or skyscale by now?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, babana.7521 said:

The only warclaw skin I want for wvw is an invisible warclaw skin. 
I don't understand why we have all those flashy skin where enemy can see you from miles away. 

asserting dominance

very much akin to running max height charr warrior with spikey hair 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 7 months later...
On 3/7/2023 at 5:32 PM, babana.7521 said:

The only warclaw skin I want for wvw is an invisible warclaw skin. 
I don't understand why we have all those flashy skin where enemy can see you from miles away. 

The Mad Realm Warclaw with something like Cinders dye in the top left dye slot for some texture or something like Godless dye to be more reflective gets close to invisible from a distance. Map lighting will make it more or less noticeable. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 7:22 PM, InvaderJim.7023 said:

Thats what I always think when a new jackal skin comes out. Like "Oh come on, couldnt that have been a warclaw skin for once?" Do ppl even use jackal? Isnt it either just raptor, bug or skyscale by now?

Whilst I love the mechanics of the jackal mount, I agree some of the skin for jackal would be better fitting for warclaw. Also, jackal is kinda forced down our throats, as its a requirement if you want to change Aurene's weapon to a kralk variant. Found that out last week 🫠

Edited by asterix.9614