Bandit Death Mark cannot be acquired

Hello everyone, first time posting something in the forums. I'm trying to do the achievement Stay of Execution. I need to have a Bandit Death Mark in my inventory and spawn a legendary executioner in order to get this achievement. Spawning a legendary executioner and killing it is the easy part however I've been trying to get a Bandit Death Mark for literally a month and no luck. Is there some sort of way that I don't know to get this item ? or am I really really unlucky ? I tried bandit bags and the ones from silverwastes. Thank you all in advance.

Edit: I got the achievement, heres how if anyone else needs it. First you need smth called "Encoded Orders", get that to the shining blade officer in divinitys reach and he'll give you a bounty. Kill the bounty and you'll get it.

Edited by ImTheImam.3210
solved
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ImTheImam.3210 said:

Hello everyone, first time posting something in the forums. I'm trying to do the achievement Stay of Execution. I need to have a Bandit Death Mark in my inventory and spawn a legendary executioner in order to get this achievement. Spawning a legendary executioner and killing it is the easy part however I've been trying to get a Bandit Death Mark for literally a month and no luck. Is there some sort of way that I don't know to get this item ? or am I really really unlucky ? I tried bandit bags and the ones from silverwastes. Thank you all in advance.

Its rng from the silverwaste champion bags mate, litteraly got one last night while looting found bandit chest in my home instance.

its a drag out of inventory and delete on sight for me mate.

For what it is worth it  was a exotic level one dont think i seen it drop from lower level ones.

Edit

I was wrong got another one from one of my 25 level 10 human key story white Embroidered Coin Purse so just keep opening those mate.

Edited by Linken.6345

It comes from exotic bags from bandit champs all over the game (Embroidered Coin Purse). I guess all the bandit champs (the bounty ones) in vanilla maps will drop a bag but I am sure you can get it from any bandit champ anywhere. 

You can just kill vanilla bandit champs with mentor tags so more people join perhaps with marks and you might get the mark but maybe the Executioner will spawn anyway. The mark doesn't guarantee the spawn, only increases it and it can spawn without mark also.

Just now, Cuks.8241 said:

It comes from exotic bags from bandit champs all over the game (Embroidered Coin Purse). I guess all the bandit champs (the bounty ones) in vanilla maps will drop a bag but I am sure you can get it from any bandit champ anywhere. 

You can just kill vanilla bandit champs with mentor tags so more people join perhaps with marks and you might get the mark but maybe the Executioner will spawn anyway. The mark doesn't guarantee the spawn, only increases it and it can spawn without mark also.

If I remember right you need the mark to pop the achiv tho.

• 3 weeks later...