[Bug] Storm Tracking -- Cannot make jumps at floaty end part with the space background [Merged]

So, I beat the raptor part and all the way through War Eternal and Descent. Aren't I suppose to receive some mail for the SkyScale mission or something?

Edit: 

Finished all the chapters, watched the cutscene after descent. Talked to everyone. Heard Taimi talking about Gorrik doing research on the SkyScales, NO MAIL YET. I've done this 3 times now. Nothing. Am I missing something?

Edited by Druid Geek.8629

3 hours ago, Druid Geek.8629 said:

So, I beat the raptor part and all the way through War Eternal and Descent. Aren't I suppose to receive some mail for the SkyScale mission or something?

Have you visited Lion's Arch after completing it? That should trigger getting the mail from Gorrik.

1 hour ago, Druid Geek.8629 said:

Yeah, I came back to Lion's Arch. Stepped off the air ship. Do I have to walk INTO Lion's Arch?

Can't hurt to try going out and back in. I think I portaled to LA and got the mail but it's been a long time so not 100% sure. Another thing you can try is relogging or clearing out some mail if your mailbox is full. If you still can't get the mail I suggest you make a support ticket to see if they can sort it out.

Edited by Jukhy.2431

Thank You ANET, I guess. Still, last time I had to wait 1 hour for my pizza because of a misplaced order I got it for free at least. I mean words are cheap. I for one expect a little more than that for stopping my story progression and letting me wait for a month. Some gems would be nice or something else for compensation for not quitting the game entirely out of frustration. Just saying.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jukhy.2431 said:

Can't hurt to try going out and back in. I think I portaled to LA and got the mail but it's been a long time so not 100% sure. Another thing you can try is relogging or clearing out some mail if your mailbox is full. If you still can't get the mail I suggest you make a support ticket to see if they can sort it out.

Let me just say, thanks for the response. I've tried Tele, walking in, deleting mail, etc. I'm gonna file a trouble ticket. Thanks for the help!

• Like 1