[Bug] Storm Tracking -- Cannot make jumps at floaty end part with the space background [Merged]

Same for me too, was frustrated as heck, but then I found out you don't need to fully finish it for skyscale as long as you get Sun's Refuge. I just skipped Storm Tracking and went for the rest. There's another bug in War Eternal too. It can be fixed though, so don't worry.

I also ran into this issue on my first run through this quest. I tried to run through the previous mention of getting past it with a griffon but ran into issues making that first jump. I ended up maxing out bond of faith so that I could Springer launch into a griffon glide. That got me to the third rock pretty regularly. Then it was Bond of vigor flaps to the 4th rock. After that it was just aiming to were the rift was and hoping because it was impossible to see. I eventually got the exit popup and managed to complete the quest. 

If you are experiencing this bug, ask in Map chat if anyone will run you through. I've run 3 parties through it. For those that have a Skyscale, please consider calling out in map chat that you are going in or even posting an LFG for the zone and help some peeps out. One guy I helped was new to the game and playing the story for the first time. I was sad that his experience was this bug. 😞

Edited by LadyMari.7920
spelling
  • Sad 2

I just came back to the game. Bought PoF Season 4 and now am also stuck on this step. I checked YouTube videos and saw that during this section when You hear Glint say "You can make it. Jump." It is supposed to go low-gravity. But instead it doesn't. Low Gravity never turns on and I just fall to my death. Died about a dozen times trying different mounts before looking it up.

• Sad 1

Another Friday afternoon comes along without a fix to a bug that prevents completion of the main LWS3 story. No word since Tuesday morning. Has no progress been made? What's the roadblock here?

With it being so late in the afternoon on a Friday, my guess is now we won't hear anything about this until Monday afternoon at the earliest. Bummer.