siege golums

gashen.3874

1 hour ago, gashen.3874 said:

desolation used 6 siege golums to take seafarers overlook,   what a pathetic mob of nobody,s

Don't stress too much, come 11pm and we'll (Deso) be choosing to defend HBL garrison against 80 BB and lose Overlook to 50 BB or vice versa while another 30 sit on the walls of a fully sieged Bay upgrading it to T3...

Forgive me, I've taken the wrong tone. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Let's rise up against Blue together.

38 minutes ago, MarzAttakz.9608 said:

Don't stress too much, come 11pm and we'll (Deso) be choosing to defend HBL garrison against 80 BB and lose Overlook to 50 BB or vice versa while another 30 sit on the walls of a fully sieged Bay upgrading it to T3...

Forgive me, I've taken the wrong tone. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Let's rise up against Blue together.

BB and Deso are pretty evenly matched in player numbers. SFR is the odd one out. Swathes of players left for pastures new a few weeks back, including KISS and some Russian night guilds. Now there's just ARMA holding things down for large-scale, comprising a single zerg. Half the time Deso and BB ignore each other and go for the low hanging fruit.

BB isn't the problem, Anet is for letting things stagmate like this.

1 hour ago, LSD.4673 said:

BB and Deso are pretty evenly matched in player numbers. SFR is the odd one out. Swathes of players left for pastures new a few weeks back, including KISS and some Russian night guilds. Now there's just ARMA holding things down for large-scale, comprising a single zerg. Half the time Deso and BB ignore each other and go for the low hanging fruit.

BB isn't the problem, Anet is for letting things stagmate like this.

I'm sorry to hear that, having experienced the same on Deso a number of times it's never pleasant.

With regards to numbers and within context of the hours I usually play I respectfully disagree. There's no way Deso has the same numbers as BB, we both outnumber you guys though and again I'm sorry for that.

I'm looking forward to next week when we can meet on a more even playing field. Sincerely hoping you guys can find some time to enjoy WvW this week.