Looking for a home.

Wijit.8709

Off and On returning player.  I have an 80 ranger, its been over a year since i had gotten on, and I have gotten back in.  having to relearn everything im sorry to say.   Im older, 60+  mostly a wow/FFXIV player in the past.   but looking for a community of friendly people that can answer noob questions and help me not make to many mistakes.  Not sure what im looking for in endgame, just need to finish sotries and work on what seems fun, looking to jump in on guild events, make some new friends and find a nice place in GW2.   I use discord alot for other games and was looking for a way to jump into chat some, listen to banter and maybe ask questions or get some guidance.   My home world is Ehmry Bay, America but im willing to transfer if needed.  my char is a 80 Asura Soulbeast 

If you need more info from me please let me know.   🙂  

Hey there....I thought i'd drop you our guild ad here. We cover pretty much all game modes and you have the choice of 2 guilds...so plenty of options. Sure take a look and see if anything is of interest and if so, shoot me a message 🙂

NA [CBo] Crimson Blackout & [PACK] Wolves Of War....yes, 2 guilds in one based on Sorrow's Furnace
Depending what you are looking for and what your commitment level wants to be, we have it here in [CBo] and [PACK].
[CBo] is an easy-going PvX guild that is working towards all game modes. We do WvW 2 nights a week on Fridays (reset) and Sundays 9pm EST, 8pm CST and 6pm PST. We are based on Sorrow's Furnace server. Tuesdays and Thursdays are now PvE nights where people play and learn Raids. Strikes and Fractals can also be done upon request, but we are currently putting together set times and days for them.
[PACK] is our WvW focused group. We run in WvW 5 nights a week. Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun. We start at 9pm EST, 8pm CST and 6pm PST. You are required to run a minimal of 2 nights out of the 5. We use Teamspeak for comms and this is mandatory. You dont have to talk, but you have to be able to hear the commander and her call outs. Guild builds will be required and repping [PACK] on WvW nights is also required. We have trainings and even 1 on 1 sessions for anyone requiring or requesting them. We are more than happy to help new guild members get their Warclaw mount also.
We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild, where all are welcome.
We also run random nights like Necro night, Ranger night, just something to have a laugh and a bit of fun with.
Please join us on TeamSpeak
Discord @ https://discord.gg/6e3zHBKZhk we use Discord as a website.
Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035
P.S Transfers to SF are free if you haven't transferred before or dirt cheaps at 500gems!!!

• Like 1

Thanks, I will do that I appreciate the offer, I am stuck in the office tomorrow but i should have time to shoot you a note.  looking forward.  ..   I will also look at transfering on to Sorrow's Furnace server once I hook up to discord and chat.   thanks again for the invite.

Hey there! I think you may want to check us out. 

I put link to our topic below. We have players of all ages, and we're very newbie friendly. 

We also play WvW (Sorrow's Furnace), but more casually, so no requirements to attend there. 

Overall, we are casual guild with no requirements to attend specific guild events neither we require to participate in guild hall upgrades, all that is voluntary. We have active guild chat and we welcome all friendly people who like to socialize and play together.

We have guild events, such as guild missions, fractals runs, HP runs, raids/strikes trainings, etc etc. We have social events, including giveaways.

We also use discord, but in case of events such as guild missions or raids/strikes/fractals, we only ask people to listen (not necessary to talk, if you don't want to talk). 

Please feel free to send me in-game mail if you're interested! We only have few spots left for now.

In-game contact: Ania.5490 

• Like 1

Heya there, Wijit. Do you have a certain playtime / schedule that would suite you best? Our guild Clair De Lune [Luna] is a night owl guild so we play NA night times. Event start times vary from 7PM EST (reset) to 11PM EST. Our guild does a variety of content like fractals, strikes, raids, dungeons, metas, social events, etc.. As for our community, guild members have noted that we are very welcoming, inclusive of everyone, and are a tight-knit community; something we take pride in. Our guild is a mature environment as well, so adult humor is said on occasion, as well as frequent cussing.

I would recommend you preview our guild forum page HERE for a full list of details and information about our events, community, and atmosphere. If you wanna give us a try, reply to our forum post, or DM one of the officers listed at the bottom of the page! If you have already found a guild, or don't think we'll suite your interests, that's alright and I'm wishing you all the best! ❤️