Not getting credit for Ambush #3 in the, The Deadliest Thing on Two Legs, Achievement

Did all the ambush places multiple times and the place that's suppose to be #3, i've done about 5 times with no progress.  I have gotten the achievement for all the ambushes but #3.  Other players seem to be having the same problem with #3 not giving credit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Same for me, also events Shot Fired achievements are working only at Jadepillar and even there the timer is broken. So it's pure luck to get the event. QA was very bad for this episode, short, bugged, all these after 1 year not releasing any new map. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Zok.4956 said:

I did #3 and it worked for the achievement. It was were it was supposed to be.

Yes, well... the current chapter has many such bugs were credit isn't given in a majority of cases. It's frustrating and it makes me lose interest in playing that content.

I'd rather have had them release the complete map and story once it's done, without so many bugs on top of it. I wouldn't have minded waiting a few more months for such a higher level of quality.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Zok.4956 said:

I did #3 and it worked for the achievement. It was were it was supposed to be. So, sometimes it works.
However, I never saw #2 und #5 in a map. Is there some order/timer or pure random?

Where exactly is #3 supposed to be. I've heard people mention different areas for it.

On 3/5/2023 at 11:06 AM, morpheus.6489 said:

Ok, got it. I think being the first person to tag OR the person to spawn it might matter. So occasionally just run over the area and see if you can spawn it.

I've sat there, spawned it, solo killed it, and not gotten the achievement multiple time... so...

Edited by Sonork.2916

I finally got this done while camping the spawn with a group.

This almost certainly does not matter, but every single time i completed the Ambush 3 event with a condi build, I didn't get the achievement.  I switched to a power build and that's when I got it. 

Also did the event solo a few times and with about 1-2 other people without getting credit.  When i got credit, there was about 5 people there.

Does killing the mobs with conditions mess with credit?  Did having more people present do the trick? No idea.  Just personal observations from the single time I got credit for the achievement.  

Edited by Sonork.2916

Took me 5 tries to get credit for number 3 ambush BUT. ..each time i tried before, I died and had to come back. On the 5th try, I didn't die and got credit. (I didn't die on any other pf the ambushes either).

So for people not getting credit, are you there from the start of the ambush AND, are you surviving it?

It seems fitting for this achieve, that you can't die, so just wondering if anyone else might have noticed that?

Ambush 3 was bugging out on me too, but I decided to go and do a few other ambushes for fun, and return afterwards to see if any of those unjammed what seemed to be a buggy achievement tracking feature (to me).

After doing 4-5 other random ambushes, I triggered ambush 3 and it finally dinged! :D [Helped a friend try my method to see if this trick would work for her too... did 1 other ambush, and returned to try it again now, then it dinged for her too!]

Edited by hugeboss.5432