Zerker Needs More to Unleash the Rage (PvP)

Zuko.7132

1. Remove Resistance from Bloody Roar and put it on Burst of Aggression.

2. Bloody Roar now doubles the duration of Burst of Aggression buffs and gives you 3 stacks of unblockable for 5 seconds.

3. Last Blaze now also increases burn damage by 10%.

3. Berserker stance now has a 25 sec cd.

4. Outrage now removes blind, weakness, and soft ccs.

5. Shattering blow is now aoe instead of a frontal cone. Block increased to 1 sec.

6. Wild Blow resets your burst skill cooldown, and has a 300 range dash.

7. Blood reckoning now has a 20 sec cd. Damage to healing increased to 50%.

4. Give gunflame a 1.75 coefficient.

5. Give Rupturing Smash a 1.3 coefficient.

6. Give Skull Grinder a 1.3 coefficient.

7. Have Decapitate (and Eviscerate) give 5 stacks of might instead of 1.

8. Give Arc Divider vuln and a 2.35 power coefficient. It has a 1.75 sec cast time. 
9. Replace cripple on sundering leap with immob.

Edited by Zuko.7132
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Zuko.7132 said:

1. Remove Resistance from Bloody Roar and put it on Burst of Aggression.

2. Bloody Roar now doubles the duration of Burst of Aggression buffs and gives you 3 stacks of unblockable for 5 seconds.

3. Last Blaze now also adds 1 stack of burning to burst skills.

3. Berserker stance now has a 25 sec cd.

4. Outrage now has a 15 sec cooldown.

5. Shattering blow is now aoe instead of a frontal cone. Block increased to 1 sec.

6. Wild Blow resets your burst skill cooldown, and has a 300 range dash.

7. Blood reckoning now has a 20 sec cd. Damage to healing increased to 50%.

4. Give gunflame a 1.75 coefficient.

5. Give Rupturing Smash a 1.3 coefficient.

6. Give Skull Crack a 1.3 coefficient.

7. Have Decapitate (and Eviscerate) give 5 stacks of might instead of 1.

8. Give Arc Divider vuln and cripple.

1) Agreed, I need that resistance burst baseline.

2) If unblockable is too strong (consider Arms in WvW/Gunflame builds in general, I propose for a guaranteed Crit period akin to sigil of intelligence (3 seconds in and out of Zerk), cause Zerker even as DPS lacks crit chance with no good Fury and SoF locking).

3) Or make it empower burning to do more dmg, something small but good, since another stack might be too little for some skills or too bloated for others (Skullgrinder applying potentially 8 conditions with the right setup).

4) Massive yes, or keep 40 sec CD and give it Condition Damage immunity back.

5) Yes, or keep current CD and add a removal of all inhibiting conditions to it (blind, chill, immob, cripple, slow) for soft CC clear that warrior lacks, especially Berserker should the Resistance from Bloody Roar doesn't make it into Burst of Aggression.

6) Huge agree on range and AoE, the block is nothing too crazy imo, as long as you get some proper stability for casting the rooted skill (much enemy damage is Unblockable to begin with). I would like to see stability duration increased to 5 seconds, Bleed stacks to 3, add 8 seconds of Cripple for cover and increase strike damage multiplier to 1.5 so we can actually use it power builds as well and give it 10 adrenaline as well for successful hits. This skill can be amazing for power and condi berserker.

7) Interesting idea, some mobility on Wild Blow and burst synergy.Would want to see how that plays.

😎 Yes, I have always wanted for Blood Reckoning to have a better conversion ratio, the warrior is not a guardian who can put down many pulsing consistent damage sources like Litany of Wrath to necessitate that ratio.

9, 10, 11) All good damage increases, tho Gunflame might be met with negativity when buffed.

12) That would be lovely for any might build agreed.

13) Vuln only (3 stacks per foe affected per hit for a total of 9 stacks with all 3 hits applying it per strike) is good enough, Arc Divider needs a flat damage buff as a skill tho. 

14) My own little addition to the list would be to have Sundering Leap have an increased radius for its effect (360 radius or 240) and replace the Cripple with 4-5 seconds of Immobilize

One can dream... I so much wanna play this in WvW one day http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKgAEJlRwYYNMKGJO2X6tLA-zVIYRUxfKNJCyUB0pEolhgjOAhsHeNUYGAA-w if SoF is not needed I'd play it with BoS or FGJ hehe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

1) Agreed, I need that resistance burst baseline.

2) If unblockable is too strong (consider Arms in WvW/Gunflame builds in general, I propose for a guaranteed Crit period akin to sigil of intelligence (3 seconds in and out of Zerk), cause Zerker even as DPS lacks crit chance with no good Fury and SoF locking).

3) Or make it empower burning to do more dmg, something small but good, since another stack might be too little for some skills or too bloated for others (Skullgrinder applying potentially 8 conditions with the right setup).

4) Massive yes, or keep 40 sec CD and give it Condition Damage immunity back.

5) Yes, or keep current CD and add a removal of all inhibiting conditions to it (blind, chill, immob, cripple, slow) for soft CC clear that warrior lacks, especially Berserker should the Resistance from Bloody Roar doesn't make it into Burst of Aggression.

6) Huge agree on range and AoE, the block is nothing too crazy imo, as long as you get some proper stability for casting the rooted skill (much enemy damage is Unblockable to begin with). I would like to see stability duration increased to 5 seconds, Bleed stacks to 3, add 8 seconds of Cripple for cover and increase strike damage multiplier to 1.5 so we can actually use it power builds as well and give it 10 adrenaline as well for successful hits. This skill can be amazing for power and condi berserker.

7) Interesting idea, some mobility on Wild Blow and burst synergy.Would want to see how that plays.

😎 Yes, I have always wanted for Blood Reckoning to have a better conversion ratio, the warrior is not a guardian who can put down many pulsing consistent damage sources like Litany of Wrath to necessitate that ratio.

9, 10, 11) All good damage increases, tho Gunflame might be met with negativity when buffed.

12) That would be lovely for any might build agreed.

13) Vuln only (3 stacks per foe affected per hit for a total of 9 stacks with all 3 hits applying it per strike) is good enough, Arc Divider needs a flat damage buff as a skill tho. 

14) My own little addition to the list would be to have Sundering Leap have an increased radius for its effect (360 radius or 240) and replace the Cripple with 4-5 seconds of Immobilize

One can dream... I so much wanna play this in WvW one day http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKgAEJlRwYYNMKGJO2X6tLA-zVIYRUxfKNJCyUB0pEolhgjOAhsHeNUYGAA-w if SoF is not needed I'd play it with BoS or FGJ hehe

Ya, I agree. Vuln and a coefficient buff would be better than cripple for Arc Divider. I like your outrage suggestion better than mine. I don’t like the crit period idea for Bloody Roar because that steps on Arms’s toes. I’d rather have the arms grandmaster transition to x seconds of 100% crit chance per bar of adrenaline spent, but I’ll take my buffs where I can get them. I don’t think unblockable would be too strong, because it would be on a squishy zerker build without double savage instinct.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zuko.7132 said:

Ya, I agree. Vuln and a coefficient buff would be better than cripple for Arc Divider. I like your outrage suggestion better than mine. I don’t like the crit period idea for Bloody Roar because that steps on Arms’s toes. I’d rather have the arms grandmaster transition to x seconds of 100% crit chance per bar of adrenaline spent, but I’ll take my buffs where I can get them. I don’t think unblockable would be too strong, because it would be on a squishy zerker build without double savage instinct.

These are fair critiques and I would love to see some baseline unblockable (paired with the resi) it would allow us to actually hit enemies for once on engage.

I also still want some crit chance in zerker, but not sure where, maybe Blood Reaction being Fero and Precision.

12 minutes ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

These are fair critiques and I would love to see some baseline unblockable (paired with the resi) it would allow us to actually hit enemies for once on engage.

I also still want some crit chance in zerker, but not sure where, maybe Blood Reaction being Fero and Precision.

Zerk mode could just grant 300 precision along with power and condi, but that might be too much.

1 hour ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

Blood reaction:

Gain +7% critical chance AND 7% critical dmg.

Bonuses are doubled in berserk mode.

Can increase the numbers more in PvE since power zerker is struggling there, too.

The change to crit damage instead of ferocity is a massive enough bump that it would be on par with Spellbreaker.

1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

The change to crit damage instead of ferocity is a massive enough bump that it would be on par with Spellbreaker.

It shouldn't be on par with Spellbreaker. It should be better than Spellbreaker.

If the defensive antimage is doing more damage than a balls-to-the-wall berserker...I think ANet needs to rethink its fantasy tropes.

8 hours ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

Blood reaction:

Gain +7% critical chance AND 7% critical dmg.

Bonuses are doubled in berserk mode.

Can increase the numbers more in PvE since power zerker is struggling there, too.

Not bad at all, was afraid the precision in this fashion would be too strong.

But well, this + Strength + Zerk gear + Fury might allow for crit capping without SoF (where you would slot Rage skills for more dmg and adrenaline, making the signet less required for the Burstzerker build).