Charged Mists

Jaym Resurrected.3972

Wanna explain further as to how 5 energy would help the trait? All Legends except Glint has no real issue dumping Energy in order to meet the 10 Energy threshold and I don't believe 5 energy is going to help Glint somehow meet the threshold dump in order to benefit from it. 

35 minutes ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

It would give a full second of leniency on timing the trait.  That's... quite a lot, considering how long certain skills will animation lock the player before executing fully.  

I feel the skill always needed something more because the conditional isn't even that rewarding for a GM tier trait. 

Personally I would want the trait to be moved to Master Tier and Incensed Response moved up to GM tier and reverted for competitive modes. 

If the skill really needs a buff, it should simply be "Energy default is now 75", no conditions. Then it would be powerful enough to warrant the GM tier. It never made sense why it was in GM tier in the first place considering if you compare other class traits where traits give resource for the class mechanic, it's almost always never the GM trait, it's always Adept or a Minor. 

Edited by Yasai.3549
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Maybe a reward and lesser reward should help it , it is quite annoying to look at your energy bar while in tight fights.

25 energy given back if you are under 10 energy and 10-15 energy back if not ? would feel a bit better to play , especially if you play glint/Viktor.Archemorus/Kalla. 

• Like 4