[NA][PvX] Caffeinated <Tea> is recruiting friendly & wholesome individuals

earlgray.3019

9 hours ago, SneakyBastard.5072 said:

Good Morning, I'm looking for a Guild that do Fractals regularly, since I'm in the Ad Infinitum collection part III and everytime or most time I get kicked out for entering a LFG party 😞 if I meet the requirements, can I join? Thank You! 

Heya 🙂 we'd love to show you the ropes to Fractals, come check us out!

Hi, another guild officer just providing an update here! Since growing past 50 members we are now currently in the process of getting a raid roster together! With a good mix of both new and veteran players, if you would like to learn raids in a stress free environment feel free to give us a shot! If you have any questions about the raiding or fractals please feel free to message me as I am currently the one putting the groups together! My discord is Aimatia#2494

2 minutes ago, Buzzword.7825 said:

I just started back up with GW2 after about 8 years off and I am looking for a casual guild to game with. I cannot play all the time, but a couple of times per week. 

Totally understandable, you'd be more than welcome to join us 🙂

Happy Sunday everyone! In the past week we've been quite busy with a bit less daily Fractal trainings, some more Fractals in other tiers and breaching into T3's a bit, growing our guild to level 9 & we've officially setup a few Raid Training nights! (Mon./Thurs. 8pm to 10pm CST) **starting April 3rd**

I'd like to take a moment to welcome our newest members to the guild: Drax, Kagari, Seppe Don, Sigurd, Ramsay, Sigismund, Evorian, Madronik, Dullahan, Lochangg, Madmaz, Vale, Laura, Lyslace, GrangerSenpai & Alexzandria. We are happy to have them a part of our group and look forward to the many great times ahead

We run daily Fractal groups, HP Trains, and specifically Guild Missions on Wednesdays at 8pm CST. We are also looking to expand into Strike Missions and Raids in the very near future. We'd love to have you be a part of our communi(tea) and help it steep into that wholesome cup you've been dreaming about!

I've been playing this game off and on since launch, but never really found a group to do endgame content.  I recently started playing again for the first time in years and it sounds like this guild might be a pretty good fit.

It might be difficult for me to attend raids at those times, since I have a long commute and am on PST, but I'd love to do fractals whenever.  I'm also interested in getting a group together to do every dungeon path for Dungeon Master - that's something I've always wanted to do.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sarda The Sage.8170 said:

I've been playing this game off and on since launch, but never really found a group to do endgame content.  I recently started playing again for the first time in years and it sounds like this guild might be a pretty good fit.

It might be difficult for me to attend raids at those times, since I have a long commute and am on PST, but I'd love to do fractals whenever.  I'm also interested in getting a group together to do every dungeon path for Dungeon Master - that's something I've always wanted to do.

Yeah I think we could still make that work, we don't have too many PST players atm, but there's bound to be a group going for Fractals when you are around. Dungeons are fantastic, let me know when you want to run some I'd be down 🙂

5 hours ago, Knetik.4356 said:

See yall said you are a PvX guild but didn't see any WvW or PvP listed as activities. Are these things the guild does or is primarily focused on PvE content?

We have several people on TC in the guild and just haven't started organizing those events specifically for WvW. PvP dailies we do all the time more of like an ad-hoc sort of thing. Were you interested in something specific?

We've been incredibly busy lately and needed to pause for a minute so we could properly involve all of our newcomers in the past week and a half!

In that time we've grown the Guild to level 11 and have a staple of events going on with
Raid Training nights! (Mon./Thurs. 8pm to 10pm CST) - having our first successful training raid last night!! It went very well

Guild Missions are Wednesday at reset (7pm CST) - we'd love to see you there 🙂

We'd love to have you be a part of our communi(tea), please reply below if interested or send one of us a message in game or in discord:

EarlGray#9685 - Silent The Gray.3091
Aimatia#2494 - Aimatia.1420

Ex-FF14 player here too. I've played GW2 off and on since beta but I've really wanted to run stuff with a guild again. I play mainly Necro and Ele and already have some experience with fractals. I'd really be looking to run those and also learn Strikes/Raids since I've done a lot of Ex/Savage in 14! 😎

• Like 1