[UPDATE] Soo-Won fight: defiance bar stuck

13 hours ago, Butterfly Kingdom.8349 said:

We’re aware of this bug where the defiance bar gets stuck during the 60% and 40% phases of the Soo-Won fight at the end of the Dragon’s End meta event, and we have a bug fix coming next week!

I think I remember seeing many things being worked on and will be included on the march 14 patch? Is there a reason why if they were fixed before march 14 they will still be postponed till then? Something to do with scheduling and game service? If the new map is also getting more optimized I'd rather wait till then is my point.

• Confused 3

The breakbar works now, but my instance had a bug I haven't seen before, making the meta impossible to progress. During the 2nd-spear phase, while players are whirling around, we also got the 3 bosses in the secondary platforms spawning. We killed the bosses, but the spear phase was still "up" while the meta was progressing naturally (tail, breakbar phases). I don't know if this was just unique to my instance, but it was a nice waste of 2 hours and my uncharged crystal is still uncharged.