How pro group Quickness Deadeye are we

ventress.4879

Keeping inline with the idea that every class should have access to play a both support roles with Quickness or Alacrity (except Ranger and Warrior) 

How keen is everyone on the idea that Fire for Effect in particular provides group Quickness alongside the Might and Fury. 

Deadeye is not a stranger to having Quickness since the less demanding Be Quickness or Be Killed trait is much easier to for fill for any solo Deadeye. I could start a poll but I'm not to sure if the wider forum agree with my assessment. 

• Like 5

Very keen actually. And Fire for Effect is predestined for this change, so i would wonder if Anet didn't go down that road eventually.

Although it probably won't give it alongside might and fury, but instead. And it will be a PvE change only (in WvW/sPVP it will continue to work the old way)

21 hours ago, MorningGlow.5376 said:

Very keen actually. And Fire for Effect is predestined for this change, so i would wonder if Anet didn't go down that road eventually.

Although it probably won't give it alongside might and fury, but instead. And it will be a PvE change only (in WvW/sPVP it will continue to work the old way)

Yeah I think that will be the situation too. 

Saying that though hitting some of the steals will be hard vs certain professions.