Power zerker is getting there.

1 hour ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Don't overbuff it.

overbuff it? i'll be happy if they don't touch it and break everything else in the process. 😑💪

Recent changes to EC and sundering leap opened up some build options that I haven't seen in years.

Good work with the adjustments.

but they did an impressive job indeed. 👍💪

now hoping they'd rework flurry into something useful. 🙂 among many other things. 🤣

• Like 3
  • Confused 4

29 minutes ago, eXruina.4956 said:

overbuff it? i'll be happy if they don't touch it and break everything else in the process. 😑💪

but they did an impressive job indeed. 👍💪

now hoping they'd rework flurry into something useful. 🙂 among many other things. 🤣

Yep. just QoL some of the clunkier weapons when you have time, guys. the trait lineup is okay for zerker now. 

• Like 1

On 3/9/2023 at 8:11 AM, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

I need that resistance

Its why taking anything besides Resilient Roll in that line is a trap, as powerful as Defy Pain and Merciless Hammer are, at the end of the day you're not going to be landing kitten without that Resistance.

Unless i guess if you're just fighting another Warrior. 🤣

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, eXruina.4956 said:

Its why taking anything besides Resilient Roll in that line is a trap, as powerful as Defy Pain and Merciless Hammer are, at the end of the day you're not going to be landing kitten without that Resistance.

Unless i guess if you're just fighting another Warrior. 🤣

Haha ya. Hammer war beats gs war, but gs war is better overall because it can deal with blind and land it’s attacks.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
20 minutes ago, Zizekent.2398 said:

Can you provide some context? Is there a new good power build that uses Sundering Leap?

Yes

There are a number of spins on  power zerk right now that can contend with most things below the sustain afforded by bladesworn.  A number of them can win out against spellbreaker.

They can't fight cata at the moment, of course.  Also, depending on how intended the function of shield master is with aegis, it may get a little weaker. 

Good atm though.  I hate new arc but still good. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Haha 1

Yes

There are a number of spins on  power zerk right now that can contend with most things below the sustain afforded by bladesworn.  A number of them can win out against spellbreaker.

They can't fight cata at the moment, of course.  Also, depending on how intended the function of shield master is with aegis, it may get a little weaker. 

Good atm though.  I hate new arc but still good. 

I'll try that build as soon as they nerf cata properly, do you have any video of someone playing it?