Anet, Please Give us Observer Mode

So, I realize I do not speak for everyone. But, I just feel like if you gave us a decent spectator mode when we die in PvE content such as Raids, Strikes, and Fractals, we could learn a lot more than we currently do just staring at our dead bodies. If you want to introduce more people to complicated group content, you have to give us a decent spectator mode.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

It is already a thing in GW1 when you're defeated, you can click on any team member to instantly snap your camera to them and control it. 

Afaik, Teapot is using a similar tech in GW2 for live commenting of pvp matches.

All in all, it seems very possible with a fair effort for Anet to implement and integrate an official version for everyone to use in game.

Edited by fatihso.7258
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

Or when dead you become a little invisible orb , but you can move around the boss arena to see what players do and learn if needed , like Southsun survival activity , or a thing like watcher in pvp matches where you see what the player do and follow him around , even look at his build and stuff could be amazing too .

Could also make a mastery track about it would be called "the sneaker" .

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...