Does any WvW/PvP Willbender actually use these skills?

Ezrael.6859

Heel Crack

Roiling Light

Flash Combo

Heaven's Palm

They all feel way undertuned compared to so many other skills we have, and especially compared to Warrior and Daredevil Physical skills.

Warrior for example has an incredible amount of traits with great interactions with their Physical skills.

• Like 1

I see a lot of WB using Flash Combo. The others are rarely used. 

17 hours ago, Ezrael.6859 said:

They all feel way undertuned compared to so many other skills we have, and especially compared to Warrior and Daredevil Physical skills.

Thief and warrior also have a lot of bad utilities. Bladsworn as a whole is rarely even seen in wvw, while WB is super popular.

Not sure if we want WB to become even stronger....

• Confused 2

19 hours ago, Ezrael.6859 said:

Heel Crack

Roiling Light

Flash Combo

Heaven's Palm

Warrior for example has an incredible amount of traits with great interactions with their Physical skills.

As a consistent G3/Plat1 player, not a SINGLE guard will use any of those skills at this level of play.... and for good reason. I have personally used Flash Combo because it's honestly a fun utility skill but sacrificing a stunbreak, or even a potential block/cleanse from "Advance!", simply isn't worth it.

The most dissapointing out of all is Heaven's Palm.... It's sooooo embarrassingly BAD lol.

• Like 1

If not for Flash Combo's lengthy'ish cooldown in comparison to Whirling Light, I would consider using that in sPvP. Otherwise, it is kind of a tough sell to me as I really don't want to drop meditations/RF. And I would be even less inclined to replace those with Heel Crack, Roiling Light, and Heaven's Palm. Both heel and roiling are relatively short-range and not freely movable, unlike Whirling. And I would SURELY not drop RF for Palm. Not in place of a skill that resets all the 3 movement virtues and grants me temporary invulnerability. 

Edited by CraftyK.9062
typo

Heaven's palm is such an underwhelming skill. It should deal damage since it is elite. Like Prime Light Beam got some of its damage back despite of being CC skill.

Flash combo its more like Thrash combo since optimal usage is cancelling it after the dash due to low damage

Trolling light just does very little since it does even less damage and daze is only useful for interrupting some slow cast heal skills...

Heel Crack seems great for extended 1v1s. Stun into Rushing Justice into Whirling wrath seems like it would kill anyone giving some warrior shield bash eviscrate vibes.

Edited by Riba.3271
  • Like 3