Bad text for fractal dailies in objectives tracker

This has been bothering me for some time now, I believe there was a change at some point: when the dailies text became sensitive to the zone you are in and dailies for LWS got consolidated.

Current text looks like e.g. this:

• daily rec 18
  • daily rec 27
  • daily rec 64
  • chaos tier 1
  • chaos tier 2
  • chaos tier 3

The text for recs is fine (although kinda long), but the text for t1/t2/t3/t4 dailies is not OK. I would like to see all dailies, as there is room for that. E.g.:

• daily rec 18
  • daily rec 27
  • daily rec 64
  • mai trin
  • chaos
  • nightmare

Listing different tiers for the same fractal daily doesn't do anything from my POV and hides important information (the actual dailies).

16 minutes ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

You know you can just click on one of those "Chaos Tier X" dailies and it opens up the tab where all the Recommended and Daily Fractals are shown, right?

Yes. I can also go to the scale selector and see the dailies.

I want the objective tracker to show the full dailies too though. Its current state makes no sense to me.

3 hours ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Yes. I can also go to the scale selector and see the dailies.

I want the objective tracker to show the full dailies too though. Its current state makes no sense to me.

If it showed all the dailies pretty much the whole right side of your screen would be used up. Clicking on one of them is literally no effort.

3 hours ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

If it showed all the dailies pretty much the whole right side of your screen would be used up. Clicking on one of them is literally no effort.

Did you read the first comment? I've already suggested how they fit, with no extra lines.

Or what, there are more players who care about the tiers than there are ones who care about which fractals are dailies?

Edited by Hotride.2187

6 hours ago, Bakeneko.5826 said:

It still doesn't solve the problem, that all dailies do not fit in tracker.

I think the idea in the first post is to circumvent the "issue" by making the tiers irrelevant for the dailies reducing the amount of dailies from 15 dailies to just six dailies.

For example, instead of one daily Swampland daily per tier, there'd only one Swampland daily in total.

And with just six dailies, they'd fit into the tracker, which allows to see six dailies at once.

• 2 weeks later...

Changing the fractal tiered dailies to utilize the completion tier system would be pretty big brain.  I'm not sure how possible that is within the current system.  If it's not, the current achievement list could favor your personal fractal level to what gets listed on the side.  If you're in T4, it'll show you the daily recs + T4 dailies.  In T3, it'll show you the daily recs + T3 dailies;  In T2 it'll show you the T1 & T2 recs and T2 dailies;  T1 will just show you the T1 rec and T1  dailies.

On 3/12/2023 at 3:11 PM, Hotride.2187 said:

The objective tracker does show the full dailies list. All 4 tiers are in fact daily in the fractal category. The fact that you auto-complete the lower tiers when doing a higher tier doesn't change that.

• Haha 1

On 3/24/2023 at 1:44 PM, Zohane.7208 said:

The objective tracker does show the full dailies list. All 4 tiers are in fact daily in the fractal category. The fact that you auto-complete the lower tiers when doing a higher tier doesn't change that.

Its a feature not a bug, I'm sure. Its still 3 lines of useless text.

• Confused 2