Return to Eye of the North for Seasons of the Dragons

Seneca.6319

Hey guys, I'm working on the legendary amulet Prismatic Champions Regalia and I am stuck at Return to Eye of the North. There are 2 achievements that I cannot wrap my head around.

Back to the Past: this one requires you play a mission using the Scrying Pool. The only one that I see is Forging Steel and I've played that twice already and this achievement is still not completed. 

Treasure Hunter: Darkrime Delves: this one requires accessing a mission from Visions of the Past: Steel & Fire. The problem is that I can't access anything except Forging Steel. Even if I try to replay the entire chapter, the Scrying Pool only allows me to access one mission.

Can someone help me understand how I should access those maps to finish these 2 achievements? Thank you!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Seneca.6319 said:

Hey guys, I'm working on the legendary amulet Prismatic Champions Regalia and I am stuck at Return to Eye of the North. There are 2 achievements that I cannot wrap my head around.

Back to the Past: this one requires you play a mission using the Scrying Pool. The only one that I see is Forging Steel and I've played that twice already and this achievement is still not completed. 

Treasure Hunter: Darkrime Delves: this one requires accessing a mission from Visions of the Past: Steel & Fire. The problem is that I can't access anything except Forging Steel. Even if I try to replay the entire chapter, the Scrying Pool only allows me to access one mission.

Can someone help me understand how I should access those maps to finish these 2 achievements? Thank you!

Treasure hunter instance u can access after completing forging steel waiting for them to talk at the end and then walk close to the exit portal behind them.

The vision of the past was before in the scrying pool but after the rerelease of season 1 you need to play one of those mission I think it was the toxic tower one.

Edit

For treasure hunter I think you need to have the  Visions of the Past: Steel and Fire story active.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Scrying_Pool_(object)#Living_World_Season_1_Visions

Although these visions have been removed, for the related achievements the relevant Season 1 story steps in the Story Journal count instead.

Braham - Retake Cragstead — replaced by The Battle for Cragstead in Episode 1, Flame and Frost.

Rox - The Hatchery — replaced by New Friends, New Enemies in Episode 1, Flame and Frost.

The Nightmare Incarnate — replaced by The Nightmare Incarnate in Episode 4, Tower of Nightmares.

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Like 2

On 3/12/2023 at 10:34 PM, Seneca.6319 said:

Hope you done return to Jahai bluffs already or you will get stuck there like the rest of us, story chapter bugged for 2 weeks now with no solution in sight.

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, Tuntz.8953 said:

Hope you done return to Jahai bluffs already or you will get stuck there like the rest of us, story chapter bugged for 2 weeks now with no solution in sight.

You can complete it by inviting a party member who has the griffon or skyscale, or by getting them yourself. I know its not a proper solution, but its possible to at least get past it for now with some effort.

The skimmer might also work with Bond of Vigor, but I haven't tested it.

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134