Bought a skin, next day it's on sale

I bought the Floating Garden skiff in full two days ago and noticed that it's went on sale 30% off as of yesterday. If I had just waited one more day, I could've saved on gems. :')

So my question is: Is it possible to get the difference in gems back, or do I live with my decision and poor timing?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dracannia.1645 said:

I bought the Floating Garden skiff in full two days ago and noticed that it's went on sale 30% off as of yesterday. If I had just waited one more day, I could've saved on gems. :')

So my question is: Is it possible to get the difference in gems back, or do I live with my decision and poor timing?

If you send in a support ticket it is possible they have honored such things in the past.

13 minutes ago, KrivukasLT.3507 said:

There is dev blog post that was posted at least few weeks ago on mainpage with a list of current and coming sales. Tbh its on you that you havent checked it out. https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/march-sales-schedule/

"March 14–20: 30% Off All Standalone Unique Mount Skins"

That's what was advertised for the week. Is a skiff skin considered a mount skin? (And I don't mean that sarcastically; I'm saying to people like me who sometimes reads things literally a "standalone unique mount skin" does not mean "skiff skin.")

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Dracannia.1645 said:

"March 14–20: 30% Off All Standalone Unique Mount Skins"

That's what was advertised for the week. Is a skiff skin considered a mount skin? (And I don't mean that sarcastically; I'm saying to people like me who sometimes reads things literally a "standalone unique mount skin" does not mean "skiff skin.")

To be fair I think they replyed to Fricter.1768 not to you.

• Like 1

If i am not mistaken you bought it at 20% off at 1280 gems and it is now 1120 gems at 30% off not too much of a difference tbh but if you post a ticket and explain you might get the 160 gems back. They are usually pretty nice about it. I bought a runecrafters salvage o matic a few days ago but didn't like it, so i explained it to them and they got back to me in a couple of hours and got my gems back after i discarded the salvage o matic.